I Don't Understand

Now, if you knew me, you'd would figure I'd be the kind of guy people run from at a first glance. That was normally the case, no one stuck around long enough to see what was under this mask minus a select few people.

And the guy following claims to be one of them.

His name is Mel, he's a doctor of sorts and a cannibal, or so he claims. But what I didn't expect was obsessive.

When we first spoke he clung to me like no tomorrow and didn't want to let me go.

After a bit of talking I managed to get him off me and tell me who he was.

We talked for maybe an hour before he told me he loved me and asked if I would go out with him.

Well.

Seeing as I didn't know him or as he claimed "didn't remember", I turned him down.

Seeing as I'm now running from this guy you can imagine that rejection went smoothly.

At all.

I'm fast don't get me wrong, and my endurance is more than the average man by far, but this man, isn't average either.

It's been what I can only assume about twenty minutes of running and he hasn't slowed down for a moment. He's still as far, but as close as ever.

I tried to climb a tree earlier and he broke the poor thing causing several wild animals to run away.

I don't know his strength and I'd rather not ruin a whole forest in case his arms hold out as long as his legs have.

There's really only one option.

I ran to the city.

Now I don't really enjoy going to the city since things are more crowded and move faster, but if it causes him to fumble I didn't mind.

I listened closely as I suddenly dived head first into the crows of people. Some shreked, others ignored, and the rest quickly clustered about to watch the strange spectical.

They moved away from me and I cursed.

Mel was getting closer.

I got on all fours and tried harder to worm my way through the crowd never allowing them to seperate from me again as I darted around.

Screams and shouts echoed behind me as Mel called my name.

He had gotten further away.

I waited a moment pulling my hood up to hide my mask as I stood amung a crowd. Of course they moved away out of suspection, but it only lasted long enough for the cars to pause and I bolted across with the passing crowds.

More people swarmed around me and the arms distance around me closed up and Mel screamed in fustration as he tried to move past the others.

Went the crowds finally broke up the cars started again.

I was on one end of the street, and he was on the other.

I moved on, and walked further down the street, disappearing.

...

It's been several hours since that moment. I figured he would have gotten the hint and moved on. If not he must have retreated to rethink how to find me again.

All the while I didn't really care.

I sat on a couch with my three new friends I call Lisa, Angie, and Mark.

It was a lesbian couple and their room mate, or at least that's how I pretended it to be.

You see these three have a tragic tale.

Lisa used to date Mark, but Mark was totally head over heals with Angie who was very gay for Lisa.

She at least tastes gay.

Just kidding, sexuality sadly has no affect on flavor which is rather boring.

Anyway.

Angie decided that like last week she'd ask Lisa to break up with Mark cause they are also best friends.

And Lisa agreed and Mark was totally fine with this break up.

Well, Mark tried to confess tonight to Angie who was already dating Lisa this whole week when I barged in.

And now here we all sit enjoying movie night.

Though they should call a really good carpet cleaner to clean this bloody mess up if they plan to have guests over.

Speaking of guest...
The door slammed open, a as a tired voice called my name.

"Jack~?"

I got up from the couch quickly trying to find his scent but nothing was there, just the stench of iron and the now faint smell of candles that once occupied the rooms.

Now was not the time for smelling games, what ever he was using to hide his scent it was used well.

I bolted straight for the window I came into only to be tackled to the ground.

I struggled against Mel's hold, it honestly scared me that I could only hear and feel where he was but not smell his scent attempting consuming mine.

I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck as he held me tighter.

"I found you. I was so worried on where you went but I found you. I love you, you know that?"

I heard what sounded like a dog huff before walking away. How did I not notice the dog?

When did he have a dog-

Wait that doesnt even smell like a dog it smells more like a human and a-

He picked me up and I began to struggle again.

"Shh... It's okay Jack. You have amnesia, let me help you. After all I'm a doctor."

I paused for a moment to yell at him when something stuck to my arm.

Now

That's

A

Smell

I

Reconized.

"Good night, Love. See you in the morning."

Lacefishu

Idk what I did but here.