2-I've lost my fear of falling.

Trigger warning:Alcohol, drugs, depression, mentions of previous suicide attempts. Also should I turn this into a book?

Warped Tour '04. My Chemical Romance is about to go on stage with their friends in The Used in twenty-three minutes. Only problem is, Gerard and Bert are nowhere to be found.

"Twenty minutes guys!" Brian, their manager, yells at the remaining members of the New Jersey punks.

"Mikey damn it why the fuck would you let him leave two hours before the show?! You know he's been an absolute mess lately!"

"Calm down Frank, he'll be here safe in time. He said he'd just go for a walk with Bert. Besides, he has his phone with him. Why don't you ring him instead of yelling at me?!"

"I fucking did Mikey! Do you really think he would answer whoever called him? Even you."

Frank grew closer and closer to having another breakdown. He was already having a panic attack and he would burst into tears in any second. It's not the first time Gerard has left for a 'walk' with Bert. It always ends up with both of them high and/or drunk out of their minds. Frank couldn't shake the image of what he had walked in to the last time Gerard had left like that.

*flashback*

The whole band had been searching for Gerard, with the help from The Used. Bert had told Frank that him and Gerard were drinking and making out, something that didn't help Frank's situation as they were secretly dating, and when he was going to a small corner store to buy more beers, Gerard was not in their tour bus anymore. Quinn and Ray were looking at all the stages, Branden, Mikey and Bob across the parking lots, and having turned Jeph and Bert's help down, Frank was running towards a place he knew was him and Gerard's only private place while on tour that had sooner or later turned into Gerard's shelter, as he thought his drunken mistakes would not be discovered there. As little romantic or surprising as it sounds, it was the campsite's bathrooms that no one ever used.

He was quick to rush inside the very last cubicle and the view made his knees weak and his jaw drop. Before him was his very own Gerard Way, with a gun pointed to his temple. The shock was apparent on Gerard's face as well, as he dropped the gun to the cold bathroom tiles.

"Frank, I-I-"
"Save it, Gee."

Frank didn't bother to hide his tears. How could he? He had promised Frank he was doing better. He had promised Frank he wouldn't try to kill himself again. After all these failed attempts. He had been taking his medication, right? Oh who is he kidding, of course not. His alcohol and cocaine were his medication at that point. That needed to stop, but for the time being he just had to keep a closer eye on Gerard, if that's even possible and take that gun somewhere he wouldn't find it again.

As mad and disappointed as he was, he couldn't help but hug Gerard and let his tears stain his bulletproof vest.

"We can cancel the show today you know, I don't want you feeling bad."

"But these kids came here to see My Chemical Romance and The Used, I don't want to let them down."

"Gerard you need to finally understand that your well being will always come first, even for our kids. Plus, The Used can manage on their own. We've got plenty of other shows, they won't miss the chance to see us."

"Fine, but this is the last show I will ever miss no matter what."

"If something like this happens again, yes you will."

"Fine. I will only miss a show again if I attempt suicide, but it won't happen again. I promise."

*end*