Ch 6

"Eunha I told you to stay in the kitchen.." Jungkook tells her all while y/n stood there glaring not at her but at him. Eunha nodded with a smile, she turned around and headed into the kitchen.

As soon as she did Jungkook turned to y/n and held her hand but she yanked it back. "Don't touch me" she took a step back but Jungkook closed that gap between them again and hugged her waist. "I said.dont.tou-" she kept struggling in his grasp but he wasn't planning on letting go.

"Let me explain.."

"No! I don't want to hear it!" She tried to hold his had away but he's just too strong.

"Just listen to me!"

"You're already having a child together! Now you're bringing her here too?! Might as well marry her instead!"

"No!"

"Let.me.go!"

"She has a fever, I brought her to the hospital and then she passed out in the car...So I brought her here..." he explained making her no longer struggle and she just stands there letting him do what he wants. "Don't be mad at me please?"

"I don't want her here Jungkook..." she breathes out panting from her previous break out.

"She won't be here long alright?....." he reassured her cupping her face and finally kissing her. "I really wish you would stop doubting me" he confessed and she could honestly see the hurt in his eyes.

"Im sorry....Im not doubting you....its just....its hard...If only you could understand my position here..." She looks down and plays with the ring on her finger.

"I do understand....and from now on whenever we have a problem we need to talk about it rather than leaving...okay?" He lifts her chin with his finger and locks eyes with her.

"Technically you left first..."

"Righttt....well...let's forget about that alright?"

"Fine"

"Lets go in?"

She looks towards the kitchen and then back at him. "Do I have to?"

"Yes! Lets go!" He started dragging her into the kitchen. They both entered the kitchen and as soon as they did Euhna drops a glass from being too weak to move. Jungkook rushed to her side and held her up by the waist while she rubbed her temple. "S-sorry.." she apologises for the broken glass but Jungkook brought her towards the chair and sat her down. "Don't apologise..its not your fault..." he reassured her by holding her by her shoulders.

"Let me help you pick it up.." Euhna tries to stand up again but Jungkook held her down.

"I don't want you to get hurt.." Jungkook says making y/n curl her fist from the sudden hit of jealousy. But she held it back knowing that she has no right to be. "Babe? Can you clean that up?...While I get her a new top?" Jungkook didn't even spare y/n a glance but kept his eyes on Euhna.

"Uh...yeah" she walks slowly towards the broken glass and suddenly remembers that Jungkook wouldn't even let her clean up the broken bowl because he stated that he didn't want her "hurt" but now that it comes to Euhna its like she doesn't even matter.

Jungkook rushes up the stairs while she stayed and clean the glasses on the floor.

"Let me help!" Euhna stands up and bends down to help her.

"No Euhna don't! Its fine! I can do it! I don't want yo-"

"Ouch!" Euhna cuts her off when she cuts her finger.

"Wtf!" Jungkook comes in and sees that Euhna had cut herself. "Y/N I asked you to clean if up!...Come on" He grabs Euhna and helps her to the chair.

Y/N stands up after cleaning the glass feeling her eyes fill to the brim. But she bit her lip not wanting to cry like an idiot in front of them two. "Uh...I'll uh...be upstairs..." she waited for Jungkook to turn around to her but he didn't even spare her a glance again. "Alright!" He waved his hand in the air and kept cleaning Euhna finger from the blood.

"God Jungkook! A bleeding finger won't kill her!" She lost it and just exits the kitchen and runs out the front door.

As soon as she opened the front door she was greeted by someone.

"Are you crying?" He asks and all she did was wrap her arms around him burying her face in his chest. "What did Jungkook do now huh?!" Chung ho cups her face and she just shook her head as a response.

"You wanna leave?" He asks and in a split second she nodded.