Ch 16

Y/N pov

Euhna isn't pregnant...

There's no other explanation to this all...There's no ultrasound pictures...she suddenly got a bump over night?!.... She's been playing Jungkook all this time...she drove me and Jungkook apart...

I yanked the door open with the wrapper in my hand. I rushed down the stairs and as soon as I got to the living room I saw that she was sitting there on the couch and Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Yah!" I stood in front of her and she looks up to me with her innocent eyes. "Don't think you're fooling me!"

Euhna : " What?"

"You're not pregnant!" I threw the wrapper at her and it landed on her lap. She quickly stood up in shock.

Euhna : " T-that isn't..m-mine!" She threw it away from me.

"Well its not that time for me! Unless you're telling me its Jungkook's!" I spat back at her.

Euhna : " God why are you so pathetic! You're really accusing me of faking this pregnancy?! Is that how low you've gotten!" She shoved me back and I only stumble a bit.

"YOU are being pathetic! For lying!"

Euhna : " Pfft please!...you just can't accept the fact that Jungkook is slowly falling for me! You just CANT stand the fact that...you are slowly losing him!"

"have him! I don't care...you can both rot in hell together!" I was done with Jungkook anyway....no matter how many times I tried to reason with him...he would never listen to me. I was just a fool for thinking that it would work between us...

Euhna : " I already DO have him!...."

"Congratulations...you got what you wanted!....oh...except for one thing.......his love!....do you really think he'll love you when he finds out you're not actually pregnant?!" I couldn't help but smirk at her shock face.

Euhna : " I am pregnant!"

"God! You've been lying for so long even you're confused on what's true and what's not!!....if you're pregnant...show me your belly!"

She quickly held her belly and she looks as if she has gotten pale from fear.

"What? Can't show me?!...is it because there isn't really a bump?!"

Euhna : " You bitch"

"What did you shove in there huh?! A few tops?! A small pillow?!....or do you have one of them professional ones from maternity shops for the mannequins?!?"

Euhna : " Fuck you!"

"You're not even denying anymore!"

Euhna : " I don't have to prove anything to you!"

"Who do you think Jungkook would believe huh? When I tell what I found?! What excuse will you have then?!"

Euhna : " JUNGKOOK!"

She quickly screamed for him and to be honest I was taken back. I looked towards the kitchen door and saw that he was on his way. I looked back at Euhna and saw that she was now on the ground and she picked up the wrapped that was on the ground but I tried to yank it back but by the time I did Jungkook came in.

3rd person pov

"What the fu-" he rushed to them both and went to Euhna. "What happened?! Why are you on the ground?"

Euhna : " S-she pushed me.." her voice broke and her tears escaped making Jungkook confused.

"What?! No!" She quickly defended herself but Jungkook just ignored her and helped Euhna up. "Jungkook! I didn't pu-"

"SHUT IT!" He screams at y/n and helps Euhna on the couch. "What the hell! She's pregnant! You're not in high school anymore Y/N!!"

"SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!" Y/N points at Euhna and as soon as she did Jungkook just scoffed in anger feeling sick and tired of hearing the nonsense coming out of her mouth.

"Leave" he breathes out leaving y/n completely broken.

"What?" She breathes out unable to process anything.

"Clearly you can never accept this!...so....just...go...." every word he spoke was like a shard of glass being shoved down his throat, as much as it pained him to let her go...he felt that it would be best...

____________________
Whoops third update😂ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ(☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

Don't worry it won't be an hourly update😂