Girl Meets World

Rileys Bedroom

Rileys Bedroom

3rd POV

Riley, Rose and Maya were sitting at the bay window

"Why do we have to sneak out the window if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Riley asked for the 100th time

"You think your ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya asked Riley

"I think I'm ready." Riley smiled. Maya and Rose shared a look.

"Let me see your face as you walk by our parents." requested Rose not believing that her sister was ready. Riley turned to them and gave them a look of fright.

"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?." Maya asked pretending to be the twins parents.

"Because I'm sneaking out to the subway." Riley replied, causing Rose to shake her head and sigh.Riley pointed out the window "Out the window."

"Let's go" Maya replied as her and Riley went out the window, while Rose stayed on the bay window.

"Three..Two...One" counted Rose, and at the count of one the two of them came climbing back through the window, stopped by the Twins dad, Corey Matthews.

"Daddy! What are you doing out here?" Riley asked

"Being smarter than me; how come you're always smarter than me?" Maya Pouted

Corey climbs through the window "Here's what I'm thinking." They girls got up and sat on Rileys bed. "It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya and Rose would have you on the subway already, thinking you pulled something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here." He paused for a minute and looked at Rose "Why didn't out crawl out the bay window with them Rosebud?" Rose raised one eyebrow "Cause I'm not stupid." Maya glared at her, causing her to raise her hands up "No offense."

"How long do we have to live in our father's world?" asked Riley

"Until you make it yours. Riley, Rose, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours." Corey says gesturing to his twins