Enemies; requested by loveforher

*SMUT + long*

Requested by loveforher because she made this awesome cover and saved my ass from copywrite.

---

I used to love meeting new people. Until I met the Howells. The adults in the family were great, but not their son. The son is named Dan. Dan is the most rudest person you could ever meet. We met when we were about 8 and 9 years old.

I think what started the hatred between us, was when he stole my favorite teddy bear and wouldn't give it back. Now that I'm 16 and he's 17, the feelings haven't changed.

High school is very difficult now, it's so hard to avoid someone that you hate when you have classes right next to each other.

But Dan and I had a class together. And we were partners too. 'Stupid biology' I said in my head. "This is going to be great," he said. "What the hell is that suppose to mean!?" My anger grew. "Could you be so annoying?" He said, his voice rough. After that, we became quiet. 80 minutes is going to take forever.

Good thing it was a Friday, I could stay home in my pjs and binge watch Netflix.

During class, I thought of many insults to say to Dan, but before I could say any one of them - the final bell rang. Meaning it was time to go home.

Dan ran out of that classroom. I waved goodbye to my friends, and headed to my car, parked in the student parking lot.

Putting my bag in the passenger seat, I turned the ignition on, and headed home.

Once I pulled into the driveway, I saw both my parents standing out of our house, with a man wearing a uniform saying 'bugs begone'.

"Hi honey," my mom said. "What's going on here?" I asked, "the house has been infested by termites." My mom said. "Okay.. so how long will it take for them to be gone?" I asked. "About a week or so. We're going to bomb the house with chemicals - which will kill them."

'A week homeless!?' I was starting to freak out now. "So we're going to be homeless for a week!?" My dad chuckled, "no Y/N, we're going to stay at the Howells." My jaw literally dropped to the ground. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"We know that you hate their son, but can you try to make friends with him?" My mom asked. But I shrugged, "when are we leaving?" My voice was flat with no emotion. "Now." Both my parents said in unison. "What about my clothes?" My parents pointed to the car. "Already packed."

I was not excited about this.

A 20 minute drive later, feel finally arrived. I think another reason why I hated Dan so much because I was jealous of his house. It's practically a mansion!

We all had a suitcase in hand. With their front door swinging open, his mom came out "hey everybody!" Mrs. Howell was the sweetest person you could ever meet, but she's always getting on my nerves. She's always happy, too happy.

"Come on in! Make yourselves at home!" She said with a smile plastered a crossed her face. "Thank you so much for letting us stay!" Said my mom. I didn't know where dad was, probably with Mr. Howell.

"Daniel come say hi!" His mother said. "Kind of busy here!" He yelled back. "Oh please, you're playing video games. Come say hi to Y/N." I heard him groan. He poked his head in the kitchen and said "hi Y/N." then left.

God I wanted to run after him and smack him across the face, but I kept my cool. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what's up with him."

'Really? Have you missed the past 8 years of us yelling and screaming at each other!?'