Baby Blue Piano

His soft hands pressed the keys of the piano, the beautiful instrument filled the whole apartment with music. The piano was a strange color, it didn't match the whole theme of your home. But he had this instrument since he was young, and he insisted you to let him keep it.

He never loved anything like this before. He told you previous times when he's playing, it actually makes him happy. It makes his worries and stress disappear once he sits down. You especially loved how he makes a face as he concentrates, while he also hunches down a bit as well.

But most importantly, you loved this piano as much as you love Dan. You love to see him happy, while you also love to hear his music.

You were fascinated to see your boyfriend play quickly, his hands going to one side of the piano and then to the other in the matter of seconds. You could never play that fast, you were still learning. But you smiled to yourself as you placed your head on his shoulder.

You felt him chuckle as he ended the song he was playing. "You're so talented." You said softly as you interlaced your fingers with his. "You are too, baby." He brought your knuckle to his lips as he peppered kisses. You couldn't help but giggle as you leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Want to try and learn more?" He asked as he pointed to his blue piano. You shrugged as you felt his hands on your hips as he lifted up so you could sit on his lap. You were quite small, as Dan still had a couple inches to look down at the keyboard.

He took both your hands with his as he placed them on different keys. He whispered in your ear, telling what note you two are playing. His hot breath made you shiver. But you ignored it as he played you a short song. You giggled as the song finished, he didn't bother to set you down, he only wrapped his arms tightly around you. As he placed his face in the crook of your neck.

You felt him kiss your neck as your smile widened. He whispered softly in your ear; "I love you, Y/N."

You whispered back; "I love you more."

---

Sorry it's short, I don't know why I wrote this, I just fell in love with the picture. And I didn't really know what to write about it soooo I tried.

2 imagines in one day!?

Hope you enjoyed x