Insecurites; requested by loveforher

*smut*

Dan and I have been dating for sometime now. Close to 3 months? Maybe 4? Well however long we've been, I love him dearly.

"Hey, Dan?" I asked while laying on his bed, watching him edit his new YouTube video. "Yeah?" He asked without turning around. "Remember how you asked me out?" Asking him, I was trying to make conversation with him because I was super bored.

He spinned around in his chair, "I asked you to dance at our senior prom, after the song was over, we went to get drinks until I got the courage to kiss you." He smiled at me, I smiled back.

He went back to editing, leaving me all alone. I let out a huge sigh. He must of heard me when he said, "I'm almost done, we can cuddle then."

Ugh, cuddling. Don't get me wrong, I love to do it but that's just all we do. As you can probably tell, he's a virgin and I'm not. I've tried to ask him about it, but he always shot the idea down.

"Done!" He said in a cheerful way, "woohoo!" I lifted up my arms trying to cheer. He jumped on his bed, making me almost fall as he laid right beside me.

He lied on his side, wrapping his arm around me. Leaning in to kiss, as I leaned towards him. I wanted to talk about sex but I didn't want to ruin this.

Things were getting intense. I pushed him so he was flat of his back while I smoothly got on top of him. My legs straddling at his sides as I deepened the kiss by using my tongue. We fought for dominance but I won.

After kissing for awhile, I broke the kiss by kissing his jaw the down his neck, leaving hickeys. "W-what are you doing?" Dan asked, "nothing.." I switched to the other side. "My sweaters aren't going to cover those." He chuckled, I giggled "that's alright.. people will know your mine.." I lifted my head to kiss him again.

I didn't go back down, I took a deep breaths as I was trying to think of away to bring up the topic. "I know what you're trying to do." He looked up at me. "And what's that?" I cocked an eyebrow. "You wanna have sex with me," he said, "God, you know me so well." I giggled, the room became silent.

"Why, though?" I asked unexpectedly, "why what?" I sighed, "why don't you want to have sex with me? Are you even ready?" He shrugged. "I think I'm ready, I'm just afraid.." he rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "Of what, baby?" He got off from his back, making him sit up kind of straight. "I'm afraid once I take my clothes off.. you'll hate my body."

I always knew he had body issues, but I always thought he loved himself for who he is. "It's just me, and only me. I'll love your body just as much as you love me. I love you, don't ever forget it!" He looked away, having a half smile on his face. "I don't even know if I'll be good or if I'm doing it right.." he chuckled a bit. "I can always help you, or I can do all the work.. your choice, no pressure." I winked at him. But he shook his head. "If I'm going to have sex, I want to do it in the traditional way." I nodded.

"I want to do it. But I'm not aroused yet.." he said shyly. "There's nothing to be shy about. I can help you with your problem, even though it isn't the 'traditional' way." I air quoted.

I wanted to take his virginity away, the right way. Better then my first time. Mine was quick and awkward. It was after our high schools last homecoming football game before we graduated. It was under the bleachers. Let me just say, my back hurt for about a week and I didn't even come.