✨{O3.2}

"D-Dongmin?", was the only thing that was able to come out of your mouth. You were schocked, to say the least.

"Eunwoo-oppa! Why're you helping her?", Sohyun ran up to her now drenched boyfriend, plugging her nose because of how foul it smells.

"Y-Y/N...", he whispered, frozen in his place. He couldn't stop looking at you, shocked, surprised with himself. You were confused also, but you got up quickly, brushing past the both of them to go back to the cafeteria. When you opened the doors, you noticed that it was empty.

"Lunch must be over...", You sighed, going back to your table. You sat down in the seat you sat at, having an extra 10 minutes because the students had a break right after lunch. You noticed a note taped to your now packed-up lunch box. You unfolded the paper, reading it as Zuho peeped his head over your pocket.

Y/N-ah! I don't know when you'll be back, but I threw away your trash for you and packed your lunch box up. Maybe we can talk later? Don't worry, I'll make sure that the guys won't be jerks to you, you're my friend, right? That's what friends do, 'ya know. Anyways, here's my number: xxx-xxx-xxxx. See you in class! -Mingyu

"Is Mingyu nice?", Zuho asked. You looked down at him, putting the note in the pocket and breathed heavily.

"I don't know, Zuho. I really don't know"

[][][][][][][]

You walked through the halls of the school, getting ready to leave for the day. Zuho kinda had fun, but the most fun he had was in science when you all started to blow things up. He enjoyed that the most, but the thing he enjoyed the least was seeing you upset, mostly because of Eunwoo and Sohyun. He now hated them with a burning passion, wishing that they could just disappear so that you can smile more. During math you kinda got in trouble because Zuho started acting cute and dumb as he was in front of you during class. Of course hidden, but he was out of the pocket and started cheering you up. All in all, he was really amazing to take to school (he may or may have not helped you on your history test but no one knows...). The best thing was when you were watching a lecture for Literature. Since you sit near the front for that class, he "accidentally" stuck out his hand to the projector and scared practically everyone except you. He even had the courage to go directly in front of it and started doing random motions which made you laugh, but the rest of the class terrified.

You picked up your bag after packing it up, shutting your locker and walking out of the building, Zuho now on your shoulder because it was getting too hot in your pocket.

"Y/N", Zuho said.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you tell all of those people that the things you didn't do aren't true?", the tiny boy asked.

"Because no one would believe me, Zuho-ah. But that's okay if everyone doesn't like me," you looked down into his dark eyes, "I'm okay with having you like me. With the rest of the guys, of course"

Zuho's face started to turn red again, with you noticing, you chuckled. He was happy that he was able to make you laugh, which made him laugh along too.

"Do you want coffee?", you asked Zuho.

"Kinda...is that okay with you?"

You nodded, going across the street to the small café at the end of the street. You pushed opened the door, a ding! signifying your entrance. The scent of coffee wafted into your nose along with the tiny boy's, warming the two of you up. You heard a voice singing and rapping, so you turned your head to see quite a handsome guy rapping and singing. He finished, people clapped.

"Thank you, everyone!", he waved as he went off the platform.

"And that, everyone, was Lee Minhyuk!", a worker said. You nodded, Minhyuk's talent truly showing its colours in this small café. You then went in line, looking at all of the baked goods in the process as you waited.