✨{11}

You sat on your bed playing your phone, bored because you had no plans for the weekend. You scrolled through everything-- Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook and nothing caught your eye. You sighed, going onto the VLive app expecting nothing more,

But boy you were wrong.

SF9, going live in 20 minutes!

"WHAAAAT", you practically screamed, your eyes growing wide. "Since when did they get a VLive? I thought it was only for like, famous and hot K-Pop people..."

You walked out of your bedroom utterly confused, deciding to just watch a drama to get your mind off of things with midterms coming up, you were stressed. But you heard chatter coming from the bathroom, people laughing which made you curious. With all your family out, no one was home except you. You tilted your head, opening up the bathroom door to see all nine, tiny boys sitting on a tiny couch, your IPad pinned against your wall.

"What is happening here?"

All nine boys turned around with a shocked look on their faces, smiling sheepishly.

"Y/N! W-What are you doing in here?", Youngbin stuttered, still smiling.
"The better question is, what are you doing in here?"

"We're doing a VLive", Dawon responded nonchalantly, shrugging as if it was nothing.

"But aren't VLives for like, famous people? Like singers or actors or whatever? What are you boys doing on this app?", you asked, still confused.

"We are famous, Y/N", Inseong respond, doing a dramatic hair-flip. "We got famous on YouTube bro"

Your eyes grew wide, practically bulging out of your head when he said that.
"SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!"

All of SF9 stayed silent, looking down.

"Like...October 5, 2016", Dawon responded, causing the rest of the boys to glare at him.

"THAT EARLY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Oh my god stop screaming, we're right here", Jaeyoon rolled his eyes, covering his ears.
"Jaeyoon! Don't talk like that to Y/N!", Rowoon scolded him, shaking his head.

"We didn't tell you because we thought that we wouldn't get famous and we were embarrassed to tell you that", Taeyang said calmly, smiling.
"We were going to tell at some point, but we didn't know when it was a good time to tell you", Hwiyoung chimed in.

"Well now I know. Wait, you released music videos? What are they called? How famous are they?", you asked.

"We released 'O Sole Mio' last month and that gained a lot of attention, so that's when we really took off", Chani answered.

"'O Sole Mio'...sounds familiar. Wait, was that the song that Taeyang was singing and Hwiyoung was rapping? I clicked your music video?"

"Yup. Thanks, by the way for clicking", Zuho said.
"Where did you record it?"

"It was hard man! We had to go to your sand box and do all that dancing there iN tHe CoLd and hold HUGE phones, I feel like I just got abs from doing that. And then we had to paint those tiny little apple toys blue and go into your old doll house to do some of the recording then into your bath tub to do the water scene. It was so much work", Inseong responded.

"Inseong didn't get abs, btw"
"StOp BuLLyiNG mE"
"You're just jealous because I have a hot lookin' face"
"IM HOT!"
"Naw man, you wish you were"
"SHUT UP ROWOON!! GO AWAY TO ZUHO"

"With pleasure"

"Oh my god, just do your weird bromance-y stuff in private. Children are present!", Youngbin glared at the tol tree, walking over to Chani to cover his ears and eyes.

"I'M SEVENTEEN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

"Bruh, Seventeen 'Clap' is the bomb man. Like, I'd turn gay for S.Coups cuz boi be lookin' hawt", Jaeyoon responded, clutching onto his heart.
"As if you weren't that already"

"KIM YOUNGKYUN"

"Dude, Hoshi and Mingyu, UGH like why so handsome. Don't get me started on DK and Chan like girl YUS", you dramatically clutched your heart, looking up.

"Guys, we're getting off topic. How did we get from Y/N freaking out about us to all of us freaking out about Seventeen?", Taeyang asked.

"True", you responded, looking back at them. "Anyways, what's your fandom name? Here's a better question, whAT THE HECK DOES 'SF9' MEAN?"

"She's screaming again"
"Hyung!", Zuho glared at Jaeyoon. "Our fandom name is 'Fantasy'"

"Isn't that JBJ's fandom name?"

"WE CAME FIRST!", Inseong screamed.

"But Longguo and Donghan, dude they're so hot", you said.

"We're doing it again", Hwiyoung sighed.
"Right... So what does SF9 mean?"

"'SF9' means Sensational Feeling Nine", Youngbin answers.
"Really? I thought it mean like, Sexy Fierce Nine or smth. Oh! Or Stupid Foolish Nine"

"Well I mean, I am sexy. The rest are just stupid", Taeyang smirks.
"I thought you loved me", Hwiyoung sulks.

"NOO I mean like, you're also sexy, the rest are idiots. Except Chani, he can't be sexy because Youngbin and Rowoon hyung wouldn't allow it", Taeyang responds quickly, clinging onto Hwiyoung.

"Tru", Zuho responds.

"Wait, that's what SF9 meant? Sensational Feeling Nine? Doesn't that sound kinda...umm...", Chani trailed off, scratching the back of his head. Rowoon looked at Chani, his eyes wide and Youngbin's mouth hanging down, kinda looking like the Patrick Shook Meme ↓ ↓ ↓

 Rowoon looked at Chani, his eyes wide and Youngbin's mouth hanging down, kinda looking like the Patrick Shook Meme ↓ ↓ ↓

(A/N: Yes this is my life boiz)

"jiSOOS! YOU NEED JISOOS!", Rowoon gasped, running up to the maknae.

"shookt ™"

"GUYYSS WE'RE GONNA GO LIVE IN 3 MINUTES!!", Dawon screams, startling everyone. Everyone nods, dusting themselves off and tries to look like nothing happened.

"We'll talk about this later, Y/N. But you better watch this, okay?", Zuho got up from his seat, whispering to you. You nodded, giving them a small thumbs up.

"Good luck, fighting!", you smiled, closing the doors behind you. You go back into your room, opening up your phone and plugged in your earbuds to only hear weird static.
"What the heck?", you mumbled, unplugging your earbuds and shake it. Small water drops fall out onto your lap, groaning.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL ONCE YOU'RE DONE!!", you screamed, angry.

So that was the phone they used to record their music video.

You sighed, opening up your laptop and went onto the VLive website, noticing that Wanna Once was gonna go live. You sucked in a breath, closing your eyes. Although you were sad, you had a job to fulfill:

A job to be SF9's number one supporter.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A/N
YES FINALLY AN UPDATE! Sorry that I haven't been writing a lot in this book because of stuff. I can try to promise you once a month but idk, so sorry!
BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT VLIVE WAS A WEBSITE LIKE WOWOWOWOW--
I'm very stupid, as you can tell. And I got very side-tracked when writing this.
I don't know where to go with this....*coughs awkwardly*
So umm...SF9 Fighting! 🌯🌮🥪🍛🤯🤩
Ps: THERE ARE SO MANY NEW EMOJIS LIKE BRUH (oke I'm done now)