✨{06}

Thanks @pandaeno for requesting!

It turns out that Jaeyoon being human sized wouldn't be permanent. After spending a few hours with him human sized, he turned back into being pocket sized again. You both were upset, but at least you could do all the things you wanted to do if they were human sized with at least one of them.

Now that it's Friday, Mingyu decided to ask you to go to his concert that he was putting on with the rest of Seventeen. You were hesitant at first, knowing that more people would hate you for going to their concert, but he and another member named Seokmin (or Dokyeom more widely known) practically begged you to go and support them. You obliged since this was their first ever concert and it meant a lot to them, but you said you'll go if you can bring your best friend. They agreed to it, happy that you were coming.

It was 7:30 and you had to be there at 8 o'clock, but since you live close to where it is, you could get there in under 15 minutes. You were about to head out the door when someone stopped you.

"Y/N, where are you going?", a tiny Youngbin asked. You turned around, smiling at him.

"I'm going to a friend's concert to support him"

"HIM?!", the other eight shrieked, running up to the edge of the desk to join their leader.

"Yea...what's wrong with that?"

They became quiet after that, thinking of a way for you not to go to it. The thought of you hanging around another guy, human sized in fact, traumatized them.

"But movie night!", Dawon pouted, doing aegyo.

"We can do it tomorrow night. I don't have any homework this weekend"

"But we're gonna get bored without you!", Taeyang brought up. The rest of them nodded quickly with pleading eyes.

"I'll spend the rest of the weekend with you all, is that good?"

They all mentally groaned, not knowing what to do.

"Can we come with you?", Inseong asks.

"Yea! Please?", they all say together.

"B-but...I might lose you all. And besides, I'll be home by midnight and my parents said it was okay", you bite your lip.

"We'll be good, I swear!", Chani begs.

"Especially InJaeWon", Youngbin glares at Inseong, Jaeyoon and Dawon, telling them mentally not to ruin it. They quickly nod their heads, worried about what the leader will do to them.

"But..."
"PLEASE!!!"
You groan. "Ugh, fine. Get in the purse"

They smile happily, knowing that A- they get to be with you, B- that they could go to a concert, and C- you keep snacks in there so they can eat some of it as they watch it. You walk out of the house and in under 15 minutes, you're already there. You walk into the busking place, and boy there are a lot of people there.
Of course there would be- 13 talented, handsome young guys will be singing and dancing, who wouldn't want to go?

You sit on a bench, hands in your lap as you wait for the concert to start.

"Annyeong chingu"

You turn around, meeting the dark eyes of a smiling Kim Mingyu.

"Hi Mingyu", you wave at him.

"Wanna go back stage? DK and Minghao want  to see you to be there before we preform", Mingyu asks, hoping that your answer will be 'yes'.

"Umm...you sure? I don't want to disturb the other guys"
"They really won't mind! I promise and if they're mean to you then just call me. So please?", he begs you, giving you puppy eyes. You sigh, looking the other way as you said 'fine'. Mingyu smiled widely, taking you back stage where the rest were nervously preparing for their show.