Chapter 5

*1 Week Before*

Annabelle's POV:

"Tyler pick up, please pick up." I said dialing his number for the twentieth time today.  I haven't talked to him in five weeks.  He hasn't been in school, I don't know what has happened, but if it's what I think, I don't know what I would do.  He's my best friend he can't just be gone.  Can he?  No, I wouldn’t allow myself to think like that.  I guess I’ll text him, that way I can still talk to him even if he doesn’t respond he will get my message.

“Hey, Tyler, just wanted to make sure everything was good over there.  I miss you very much.  And I’m sorry about the notebook thing, can you please forgive me? Oh, and one more thing.. I love you too.”

No, I can’t tell him I love him, can I.  And should I just not bring up the whole notebook thing, maybe he’s forgotten about it.  Maybe he’s sick.  Maybe his phone got stolen.  What if he went on a surprise vacation with his dad because his dad wants to try and fix all the horrible things he did to Tyler before.  The possibilities were endless and I couldn’t help but think of the worst ones I could think of.  Oh Tyler, wherever you are, please be okay, and please visit me soon.  I miss you more than I have ever missed anything.

Andrew’s POV:

I’ve never really been the one to worry about things, normally there isn’t really anything to worry about.  But, I knew Tyler had some problems at home and the fact that he hasn’t in school has me pretty worried.  I don’t know what could’ve happened to be honest, but the thoughts that came to mind seemed unrealistic, they seemed to extreme, they didn’t seem like something Tyler would do, and I knew Tyler, at least I thought I did.

I walked to my locker.  It was just another boring day at school and it was even more boring without Tyler here.  I never really noticed how good of a friend he was and how much he was always there.  I opened my locker and a folded up piece of paper fell out.  I looked down confused but picked it up and unfolded it.

It looked like it was Tyler’s handwriting.  It was very short.

“I held my head high,

As I walked by your side,

Tears welling up,

I was dying inside.

Weeks have passed,

Keeping secrets, telling lies,

I don't have the strength

I will never have a friend like you ever again

-Tyler”

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH what’s going to happen?

comment what you think of the story!!

remember to follow me and vote for this story!!!!

can we get this chapter to 40 votes? maybe?

yes please!!!

and maybe 150 reads :) that’d be awesome

Well i hope you guys liked this chapter and i hope it wasnt too sad :(

love you all

thanks for reading :)

~Alexa