Let me explain

Hey guys, Haywiretub here and to talk about this book, my friend @Mark248X have make this book for us as in me, Flamewarrior11, humatrix-X-24, GangstaGenos, and Mystican-8 to make for each one on are channels, and now for the description about it.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Alpha League is a fun team of heroes between friends. There are six members in the team and they are Overdrive(Mark248X), Humatrix, Flamewarrior11, Mystican, GangstaGanos, and Frostbite(Haywiretub). All of use have our own version of it in are accounts, when one of us have something to say and/or need to make a team meeting, we have to do it on our own book. There we can talk about what one of us want there own first chapter to be about. For example, I can call all of my friends to the comment section, and planned on making this book about us and my oc doing Truth or Dares that the readers made, i get one vote from Mark but i need all of the team opinions about it and see if its a good idea and that its okay to write it. They can also add suggestions for improvement, but if one of us disagree, they must make a real reason why I should not write it, its so that the team don't get upset about it, but we all are good friends for each other so i don't think that will happen. Anyway, the Alpha League can have more members to the group but all the current members have to agree but also you need a logo for your hero. Like how the rest of us have are own logo.

(this was edit by Mark-top Left: GangstaGenos, Top Middle: Frostbite (Haywiretub), Top Right: Flamewarrior11, Bottom Left: humatrix, Bottom Right: Overdrive (Mark248X))

And the last one, is that if a member, for whatever reason, wants to leave the Alpha League, there are three things that he or she must do.

1: If that person is still in Wattpad, they must tell all new friends to check out the Alpha League.

2: That person must be respectful of the Alpha league, and never pretend it never existed or talk badly about it.

3: Never forget all of the people they have met during their time at the Alpha League.

________________________________________________________________________________

and that about it guys, haywiretub out.