Short #2

In the Alpha League secret hideout in the multiverse. Mystican was just walking down the hall, looking as bored as ever. When all the sudden, Frostbite come walking pass Mystican. Mystican keep going but stop walking with wide eyes when he just saw Frostbite. Mystican look at Frostbite with a confused look on his face, and the reason why was because.

1: Frostbite was in his Ectonurite and Necrofiggian fusion form.

2: He have his moth like wings painted in black coloring, so is his whole body too.

3: He face was painted in white to make it look like a skull, so is his whole body to make it look like a skeleton but without legs.

4: He have a fake reaper scythe.

5: He was letting out a ghostly chuckle, that even give Mystican the chills.

Mystican turn around and talk to Frostbite.

Mystican: You're gonna make me ask, won't you?

Frostbite: Hehe, ask what?

Mystican: I don't know.... maybe WHAT are you in doing in you're Freakbite form, and why you are dressed as a reaper?

Frostbite: Well, just having a costume party.

Mystican: and why does it have to be a costume party in front of Flame's door?

Frostbite: Hehehehe, so you noticed that too? Well, you know that I'm frequently a victim of Flame's pranks, don't you? So today it's time for my...

Then all the sudden. Frostbite pull out his scythe out and unfold his moth wings, revealing his whole ghostly body that was painted with black and white coloring to look like a Reaper, just with out his legs.

Frostbite: REVENGE!!! Mwahahaha!

Mystican move back with little of fear and surprise look on his face.

Frostbite: I'm gonna wake him up in a way he'll never forget!!! Just wait and see it!

Frostbite fly up to Flame's door and fly right through it, while his making a lowly ghostly chuckle.
Mystican walk up to the door and listen to what's about to happen, the first thing he heard was Frostbite  saying these words.

Frostbite: Hello Flame......it's time to WAKE UP AND....

Mystican stand in front of the door, confused to the fact that there was a quick pause, then Frostbite said this.

Frostbite: What's this on your face?

Mystican: Huh?

Then all the sudden.

Frostbite: AAAAHHHHH!!!

Mystican: Frostbite, are you alright?

When Mystican  just said that. Frostbite, still in his Freakbite form, burst right through door, making a big hole in Flame's door. Frostbite's face show horror as he keep flying away yelling. Mystican jump out of the way when Frostbite come flying at him and he said while Frostbite was still flying away.

Mystican: ACK! Hey! What's wrong?

Frostbite: AAAHHHHH!!!! That's too scary even for me!!!!

Mystican stand there with a more confused face. That change when Flame poke out half of his body through the hole of his door, to reveal that he have a towel on top of his head while wearing a face mask and have one pickle on one of his eyes, the other pickle was missing.

Flame: Hey Mystican, what's wrong with Frostbite?

Mystican:..........

Flame: He woke me up, stole my pickles, broke my door, then ran away screaming.

Mystican just stand there with weirded-out look on his face.

Flame:.........what?
_________________________________________________________
Hello everyone, I hope you guys or gals like this chapter, and if you wondering what Frostbite's Freakbite form, then here.

what?_________________________________________________________Hello everyone, I hope you guys or gals like this chapter, and if you wondering what Frostbite's Freakbite form, then here

some of you people know this alien form from my old book of " Ben 10 Alien Fusion". Welp, that all i have to say, Haywiretub out.

Frostbite: Stay frosty!!!