Truth or Dare #2

In the Alpha League base. Frostbite was in the kitchen, eating the metal that was in there like forks, spoons, and knives. Well he was eating, his phone start to buzz, telling him that he got a message. He take out his phone and see what the new message say.

Frostbite: Oh cool, new dare to do! And it has some for Nighto as well. This going to be fun! *take a bite out of the knife and turn intangible so that he can go through the kitchen floor*

in Nighto's room

Nighto was sitting in his chair, just minding his own business. Which soon changed when Frostbite come out of his room floor, leaving a bit of ice behind doing so as well. Nighto jump a bit from the sudden intruder in his room but his face change to a look of annoyance once he saw who the person was. 

Nighto: what are you doing in my room Frostbite, and why didn't you knock on the door like a normal person would do?

Frostbite: One, because we both got a dare to do and two, because I like going through walls and floors without the need to walk.

Nighto:............Your by far the laziest person I ever met, you know that?

Frostbite: Yeah but right now, we have dares to do. So, stop sitting around and come on.

Nighto didn't say anything for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh, as he got up from his chair and stand in front of Frostbite.

Nighto: Alright, let's just get this stupid truth or dare thing you got us into. Also, your cleaning up the mess you leave behind! *Points at the ice covered spot on his floor where Frostbite came through*

Frost: Alright alright!......Buuuuuuuut dare first! *quickly faze through the wall of the room, leaving a bigger ice covering to deal with later*

Nighto:..........*sigh* This really getting on my nerves.

In the Main Hall

Frostbite and Nighto were seen to be standing in the Main Hall of the Alpha League base, both sitting down into a couch that was in front of a large TV screen.

Nighto: So, are we going to do those dares or what?

Frostbite: Chill out dude, here what the dares say.

---------------------------------------------------------
1: I dare Frostbite to fight Elsa, Jack Frost, and Zane without his biomnitrix.

2: I dare Frostbite to fight a vampire king with only two fusion and without alien X, Atomic, Clock work, Waybig or radioactive alien-based fusion.

3: I dare Nighto to sing the barney theme song.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nighto: Huh, only one dare? How is it that you were given two while I was just ask to do a single thing?

Frostbite: I don't see why your complaining, I have to fight like four people, and one of them is that I can't use my biomnitrix while the other one has me not being able to use my powerful alien fusion.

Nighto: Whatever, just do one of your dares and i'll do my dumb dare and you can end it with your last one.

Frostbite: Okay. I'll do dare number one.*take out his phone and send a message to Professor Mark to get here*

A few minutes of waiting, Professor Mark walks into the room with a confuse look on his face as he doesn't know why he got a message from Frostbite that simple ask him to came over to the Main Hall real quick.

Prof. Mark: Is there something wrong Frostbite? Your message was quite misleading with there is no subject to it.

Frostbite: *activate his Biomnitrix and type in a code, making the Biomnitrix to come off* I just need you to hold onto my Biomnitrix while I'm gone to do one of my dares *hands over his Biomnitrix to Professor Mark* Make sure no one mess with them.