The Alien Virus: DNX (part 1)

??? Pov

???: ..............

???: Nothing....

???: Still nothing...

???: WHY CAN'T I GET OUT OF THIS WRETCHED PLACE!?!?!

??? Shouted in anger as his purple
flame burn brightly as he throw powerful electricity, fire balls, and bright golded beams at all angles, trying to at least hit something that can show him the way out of here........but he soon realize that there isn't a way out of here........he sat down with no emotions on his face, but inside, he was furious.

???: how can I lost to those two pathetic creatures? I'm a unstoppable god but they find a way to trap me in here for so long that I lost count.........*sighs* I'll find my way out, and once I do, I'm coming for you old timer and time walker.....

- 1.000 years later -

??? was floating around in the great world of emptiness, nothing was coming cross his mind, nothing at all. He been trying to escape the place he was trap in, trying all the powers he has, only to fail miserably. He use his final 100.000.000.000.000 power, which failed too, as that point he was about to give up. That was, until he heard something, which caught his attention immediately because he never heard a sound that was made by something else. He turn around quickly, looking for the source of that sound which he saw was a big purple portal-like vortex infront of him. He got ready for whoever made that portal was about to throw at him, and the first thing that come out of that portal was a person who was wearing a black helmet with its purple visor, silver gauntlets and boots with silver shoulder pads on his black jacket, a black bodysuit which has some purple lines and a silver collar that covers his entire neck. ??? glares at the unexpected guest as he morphe his lift arm to stretch out and grip tightly on the unknown person neck before bringing him close to ??? until they were face-to-face.

???: Who the hell are you and how did you get in here!? I have been trap in this place for years! *start to thinks* hmmm...someone was able to get in here, that power you have would be very useful for my collection *chuckle*

E: W-Wait! My name is Eon and I'm here to set you free of this cage that time walker and his friend has put you in!

???: Oh, if that so? And why is that? *tighten his grip* Your not just going to betray me once I get out of this place, are you?

Eon: *gasps* n-no

??? thinks either just taking this "Eon" person's powers or spares him. ??? finally made his decision as he let his grip go which Eon falls onto the black ground as he was gasping from almost being suffocated to death. When he was done, Eon stands up from the ground and dust himself off and stand up straight.

Eon: The main reason why I'm helping you getting out of this place is because we want the same person dead, but one of them now have a team that goes by the name of "The Alpha League" which they have been known for saving many life across the Multiverse and a big nuisance to villain for years to come. So, I think someone as powerful as you can easliy show the Multiverse that it's time for the villains to take it over *smirks evilly*

???: hmmmm....okay, than lead me out of this prison.

Eon: Follow me, my lord.

Eon stick his arm out when a portal start to quickly form infront of them. Once it was done, they walk right through the portal which lead them into a ship which look like it was the main room of the ship as it have different switch and button which was right under a giant glass window that reveal they were floating in space. ??? take a deep breath and out satisfied that he finally get the freedom he wanted for years.

Eon: So, would you like to start finding the Alpha league and those two that have trap you in that prison for so long?

???: No, I have learn from my past mistake and that is I should bring a bigger army for the battle that will come in the future of are plans, and I know how to get some. *smirks as he made three copys of himself* You three have a mission to do, find three universe and take as much DNA you can find or make as much people there are into are slaves for the battle to come.

The three copys nods before slashing the air infront of them to make a portal of their own and then walk through it which cause the portals to close behide them. Eon walks infront of ??? And sit on one knee with his head lowered down.

Eon: What should the name of this plan be called my lord.

???: This plan will be known as "The up rising....

He walk pass Eon and walk up to the window that show deep space as he shout out these two words that can leave even a god horrified.

DNX: OF DNX!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, Haywiretub here. I hope you guys like the first part of "The Alien Virus: DNX". So, that all I have to say right now. Haywiretub out!

Frostbite: Stay frosty!!!