CHAPTER 3

Having Fun

Shadow's p.o.v

I was sitting on my couch, looking at the TV. Adventure Time was on and I smirked.I kinda like the show tho.Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down from the stair and sat up.

'Oh this is going to be fun! '

I said grinning evil.Suddenly....HOT SONIC WITH THE MAID DRESS STOOD FEW FEET AWAY FROM ME!

"I hope you're hap-is that noseblood I see?" Faker grinned at me.

My ears flicked and I looked at my nose then ran front of the mirror

'FUCK! IM NOSEBLEEDING! '

I ran at the bathroom and cleaned my nose. Why does Sonic have to be so darn hot?I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, what happens next, I didn't even ever EVER thought it would happen....When I was walking back at the living room , I tripped on top of ...SONIC! 

Sonic's p.o.v

Did Shadow really nosebleed?...Suddenly. ..my mind was full of naughty thoughts...

NO SONIC!  YOU SHOULDN'T THINK LIKE THAT! I blushed then I shook my head and looked at the clock . 10:31 p.m . I heard Shadow come back from the bathroom and I stood there looking at him "Well well , it seem your maid is mak-" suddenly, he FELL ON TOP OF ME! My legs were both of his sides and his manhood touched mine! His  chest fur was on my face! I tried to hold back a moan but I failed.BADLY! I moaned hard and Shadow heard me.THEN HE STARTED DRY HUMPING ME! He slowly planted soft kisses on my forehead and slowly kissing lower , then he gave my lips a little peck. I closed my eyes and moaned a bit again

"S-Shadow...ah~..." I tilted my head on the right , biting my bottom lip,and he started biting my neck slowly , making me have goosebumps and breathing heavily.

"AHHHH~~~ I WANT YOU SHADOW !" I moaned and bucked my hips up.

"Heheh...~ calm down Faker, I need to tease you a bit~"

WARNING ! SEX COMING UP SOON!

Shadow's p.o.v

I NEED TO HAVE SONIC NOW! HIS DAMN SEX BODY COULDN'T HOLA ME BACK ANYMORE!  I was kissing his cheeks and then I pushed his face up to look at my eyes , then I pulled Sonic into a passionate kiss, I licked his bottom lip for to explore his mouth. Gadly , he accepted my need and I explored every single thing in his mouth . Sonic tasted like fucking candyland! I pulled him closer with my one hand and we both moaned into the kiss. After 3 min of kissing , we pulled away for breath, a string of slavia connecting our tuns .Faker started nibbling my ear and and giggled : " I really hoped this will happen while we raced~" he said with a grin. I blushed and moaned a bit while he nibbled my ear ."I n-need to get the lube..." I said between my pants. The Faker giggled and smiled "Yeah ~ I'll wait here~" he sat up and I just simply ran at my bedroom and and took the lube and ran back at the living room. When I came back, Sonic was on the couch, he was in the most sexiest poses I've ever seen! he was laying,his leg half up , ready for my manhood to explore it and his right hand was on his chest , other was on his forehead. He like begged me for to fuck him!

"Shadow...I waited for you so long~..." he sounded so sexy too...Suddenly I felt my manhood grow tighter and I looked down

'Shit! ' I'm having a fucking boner! 

"Well well sonic.."it was first time in forever when I said his name "it seems you have some needs but...," I walked at him and laid on top of him "if you want your master to stop...then tell him~" I narrowed my eyes.

"Y-yes master..."the blue hedgie said blushing. "I'll go easy at first...and it might feel cold" I put the cold lube on my finger , then I poured some of it on his butt.

"A-ahhh~~~~"the Maid moaned.

I put my other arm at his head and nibbled his ear, while slowly pushing the finger inside his anus.

"A-AHHH~ S-SHADOW!  FUCK!" Faker moaned. I smirked.I and then I put his ear in my mouth while moving my other hand faster .

In and out , in and out. Each time I went in , the blue hedgehog moaned.

"S-SHADOW IM READY!  P-PLEASE FUCK MEEEEEEE~" He moaned and I felt him getting hotter under me so I pulled my finger out and sat up.

"Well...Sonic... beg harder..." I put my hand around is penis and he moaned. " SHADOW ! FUCK ME UNTIL I FORGET WHO I AM! PLEASE FUCK ME UNTIL THE WORL

ENDS!" the hedgie yelled.

"That's more like it~" I said with an evil grin.I put some lube on my

dick and grabbed Sonic's legs:

"ready? " I asked licking my lips .

"HELL FUCK YEAH I AM!"Moaned the blue hedgie.I smirked and slowly pushed in. The room was filled with moans and pleasure.saw few tears on Sonic's eyes but I kissed them away and started going faster.

"OH SHADOW YES!~~~~" he moaned.  I started to get hotter and hotter ."OH sonic you so tight...~" I closed my eyes and moaned ,getting butterflies into my lower stomach area.  I suddenly found Sonic's sweet spot:" OH SHADOW FUCK~ HIT IT AGAIN!" I felt myself coming soon! I hat that spot 5 times again until sonic came all over mine an his chest. "SHADOWWWW~~~~" Sonic moaned loud as he could, he grabbed the sheets.I was at my edge also and hat him one last time!"SONICCC~~~~~" I moaned and came into Sonic.We both panted there for few minutes ,until I fell next to him :" DAMN that was some good sex " I smirked at Sonic.

Sonic's p.o.v

It was my best night ever!! After the sex we cuddled and talked a bit, I guess I found my love . "you know shadow...We wouldn't be here cuddling if it wouldn't have been for the race ya know? ..." Shadow nodded and pulled me closer "Yeah...It was a good idea and race..." after that we fell asleep and saw dreams about muffins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~