CHAPTER 1

Sonic's p.o.v

The hero of Mobius was taking a run around mountains. Suddenly he spot a black hedgehog with red stripes standing on a cliff,'IT'S SHADOW!' , Sonic thought.He saw that shadow was looking down on the cliff.'maybe I should go greet him...I haven't talked  to him since forever!'

Sonic smiled a bit to himself then he slowly walked closer to the black hedgie, suddenly he stopped behind a tree and he looked at the serious hedgehog.

'he kinda looks cute...wait...what am I thinking?!?!?!!' he face palmed himself and sighed, he closed his eyes and when he opened them , shadow wasn't there anymore!

'huh?' suddenly he heard a smirk behind him and he turned around.

  Shadow's p.o.v

I was looking at the sunset...It kinda reminded me of Maria...I sighed and looked up, then I heard some kind of a slapping voice behind a tree and then there ,I saw blue fur which belonged to Sonic . I Chaos Controlled myself behind him and smirked .When he turned around I met his beautiful emerald green eyes...

'he looks kinda adorable. ..wait...WHAT?? I CAN'T  LIKE MY RIVAL!!!'

I shook my head and looked at him again.

"Well, hello Faker..." I narrowed my eyes and grinned a bit.

"Hey shadz! Long time no see eh? So...what have ya been up to then? "

he said while smiling a bit and...did I saw a tint of blush on his cheeks?

"It's none of your business Faker..."

I looked away and sighed.

"What about a race shadz? I haven't raced with you since forever!" he suddenly said with a big smile.

"pfft , you really think you can win the ultimate lifeform? " I smirked

"also, who loses, has to do whatever the other says for a week" I had a evil smile on my face.

"Deal!"he said smiling and we agreed that the race is to the lake.

Sonic's p.o.v

We're gonna make a race!!! I looked at him and then smiled and started to count

"3..."

"2..."

"1!"

We both dashed off fast, that left behind us was a huge dirt cloud.

'god he's fast!'

We ran side by sides , sometimes he's leading sometimes me, while we ran I looked at him and smirked, suddenly , I saw his six pack and blushed a lot, I tried to hide it, but I failed

Badly

'why does he have to so handsome and sexy? ' I told myself.

The finish was near and I was leading! suddenly,Shadow just passes by me and I lose! NO! I can't lose! ...guess it means I have to do whatever he wants for a week...

"Well well *pant* you thought *pant* you could win *pant* me , Faker? "

I sighed and rolled my eyes while panting and sitting on the ground.

"I was going to win until you cheated!" I spat back at him.

"you're just jealous that I'm faster than you " he smirked and sat down also.

"Well ....what do you want to do with me then?"I yawned and laid on the soft dark green grass, looking at the sunset.I really hope he doesn't start making me do awful things...

"how about......" he looked at me , a grin on his face.

"What?"I looked at him and smiled a bit

"this..."suddenly he kissed me , but then....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no what happened?  I hope you will enjoy my first sonadow fanfic ;u;

Vote

Comment

Share ~~~

Angelwing~