CHAPTER 2

Disappointment

Sonic's p.o.v

I opend my eyes and Shadow wasn't kissing me...It was all just a daydream! I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't real... I hat my head and sighed. Shadow was looking at me and asked "hmm...What's wrong Faker ? you seem pretty pissed that I won? " the black hedgie said with a grin.

"N-NO IM NOT!" I said , slightly blushing.

"Yeah Yeah,  whatever floats on your boat Faker..."Shadow said looking at me.

"so uh...shadz , what are you gonna make me do?"I said , smiling a bit.

"hmm...We need to go my house, there are some stuff I want you to do" shadow said grinning.

"u-uh...okay..." I stood up and blushed a bit.

'god...is he going to make me into a ..maid?'

Shadow's p.o.v

Dang. What should I make Sonic do? hmm...I KNOW! I'm going to make him wear the maid costume I have at home!I had an evil grin on my face.

so uh...shadz , what are you gonna make me do?" the blue hedgie asked.

" hmm...We need to go my house, there are some stuff I want you to do " I said grinning and stood up.

'is he blushing? ' I asked myself when I looked at his face. Sonic nodded and also stood up .We walked pretty close to each other and our hands touched few times and it made my stomach go upside down. The moon was slowly rising, a wind was blowing smoothly.I smiled and closed my eyes, I love the night, me and Maria used to watch the moon on Dr.Robotnik's ship...I sighed and looked at sonic.

'Sonic kinda reminds me of Maria...' I quickly looked away and blushed a bit.GOD!...We finally reached my house and we went inside.We both were met with warm air .

"Go upstairs , I'll be coming soon." I told the Faker. He nodded and went to my room.I went at the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out 3 chilli dogs and put them on the plate.I went upstairs also and opend my door.Sonic was sitting on my bed and I gave him the plate.

"Umm...what are the chilli dogs for?" the blue furred hedgehog asked.

"Well, I'll let you enjoy your last moments before you're going to be my maid" I said grinning.

Sonic's p.o.v

I went upstairs his room and sat on the bed and smiled.

'I'm going to be with  Shadow for the whole week! Yay! ' I felt my tail wiggle fast and I giggled. Yes, I admit that I have a crush on e hedgehog named Shadow.I heard footsteps coming forwards to this room and I tried to stay calm and stop my tail from wiggling. Then the black hedgehog came in with....A PLATE OF CHILLIDOGS? I stopped myself from being hyper and just asked: "Umm...what are the chilli dogs for?" and pointed at the plate.

"Well, I'll let you enjoy your last moments before you're going to be my maid" Shadow said. Oh no...IM GOING TO BE HIS MAID! I just sighed and ate the three chillidogs .THEY TASTED LIKE HEAVEN! I smiled and looked at Shadow" Well...what does my Master want me to do now ?" I asked trying to sound sexy, and it worked! I saw a tint blush on Shadow's cheeks! "Well...I want you to wear this outfit." he grinned evil and walked at his closet and pulled out a ...GIRL MAID DRESS? OH HELL NO! I stood up and shook my head

"NONONONO NEVER GONNA HAPPPEN! "I said quickly.

"But you're my maid ,you have to do as  I say" Shadow said grinning and he threw the outfit on the bed and walked at the door , he winked and said:" I'll  be waiting in the living room~" then he closed the door.

'...did he just wink at me?'

I sighed and looked at the outfit.

'what have I gotten myself into? '
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~