letter#01💫

Dearest Mother,

You have given me life in this world where people are taking lives. In this busy world and city lights, I forget to thank you for the plant,you have watered so it can grow into a tree.

We had our rough patch and we were never the ones who show love, we were never the ones who agree to one another. Our days start with an argument and end with an argument. I wanted to have an escape from you. I wanted to end this suffering. We have said words that were never meant to be said. We hurt each other with our tongues.  But dear mother, no one can ever provide the warmth your body can give..

We had hard time, we were always there to claw each other skin. I wanted to stay from you. But dear mother,in the end I want to come to you...

When I looked around myself, I yearned for the perfect relationship they have with their beloved parents like normal people. But truth be told we are not normal. And nothing is perfect.

When the storm hit, I grabbed your hand and hold you tight. I am not going to let you go and you should know. My heart breaks when I see you drowning in the pain but mother I am not going to let you go. We had our differences but we are going to be alright.

I remember you never were the one to snuggle and I always used to snuggle with you which you didn't approve. But I just needed the feeling that someone was holding onto me. Now I know you want someone to hold onto. I will always be there, mother, so that you can wrap your arms around me and hold onto me.

I am too coward to say that in your face but I am sorry for everything and I have forgiven you for everything. Your arms are enough for me, and I hope my arms will be enough for you. I won't let you go mother. I won't hurt you like others.

After everything, you are still the woman you has brought me in the world when you could have killed me easily or could have given me away.

But you didn't and taught me to walk and talk. Your every words even they were good or bad, bring me here .

I respect you. And I love you.

P.s: You still annoy the shit out of me though and you do it on purpose, I know it.

-With love,

Your daughter..

~Respect your parents. I know sometimes it's hard, their actions can hurt us really bad. But remember when there comes a day when you are drowning, you will find the feeling of safety in your mother's arms. Avoid saying anything that you regret later. nothing is perfect. Nobody is perfect. We all are flawed but remember in the end she is the one who has brought you in this world and no one could be more loyal to you than this.