I Love You, Sanskaar!

Heya SwaSanians!!
Here is Surprise AKA Treat for all VaHe Fans as they are coming in one frame again for 3 days, but still they are coming. Yooo here u go guys.

So waiting for very first shot of this book? Yo am so excited.
Before we begin let me clear you, I mean introduce about plot.

The scene is of the Night, where Sanskaar was waiting for Swara, but Swara unknowingly brings Kavita there and is shocked to Kavita hugging Her Sanskaar. And same was with Sanskaar .

This is from SR track, mostly on Sanskaar's Side, his needs, love, pain and punishment 😉

Read AN at end.

Unedited.

******

The scene playing in front if her, stopped her breathing, her knees felt weak all of a sudden, her heart twisted in multiple knots, tears forming in her beautiful eyes, blurring her vision.

The pain in her heart multiplied every second, seeing someone else in her Love's Arms, the place which was meant to be hers was now taken by someone else.

What she thought? Tonight everything will be alright and she will be back to her Sanskaar, who will happily accept her and her love for him, forgetting all her mistakes. And why won't he? He too loves her right? Or It is now Loved.?? The every question added more to aching of her heart.