Entangled Hearts.

Tada.

Am back guys, with a new OS this time on demand of rabia0032 dedicated this one shot to Rabi, and all of you as a treat.

Well this is again from a track of Swaragini where Laksh Calls Swara to meet him out on morning of Karwachouth, and Ragini's goons kidnaps Swara only to click some photographs of Swara and laksh, kissing on her forehead, so story is if that. A simple attempt of mine hope you like.

Some changes are in Swara's behavior and Character over here, what you'll get to know.

Inline Comments and long one at end are appreciated.

Unedited.
******

-"How the hell laksh can even ask me to return back to him, what he thinks of himself. I just hate him." Swara murmurs to herself walking out of park leaving a sad and hurt laksh behind, Ragini was playing with all their lives. He just wanted Swara to come back to him, marry him but No, Swara was adamant saying it's impossibly which he didn't seem to understand the real fact that Swara has actually started having second thoughts.

Swara knew Laksh and Sanskaar has no meeting end, so comparison is not even in seen, one side was Laksh a self centered person inwho claims to love her but trust? He didn't trust her when she actually needed it, infact he does what so ever he wants never thinking about others, and other side was Sanskaar who Loves her but never Shows or Enforce it on her, her happiness is the first thing he aims not really caring about himself, he knew he can never have her but never for once he looked away from her or stop feeling for her, Her decision was his command no matter what.

When Swara was lost in her own battle, Someone abruptly pull her stopping a van beside her all of a sudden, she shouts for help and first and only thing she could think about was Sanskaar. She had full faith in him, he was her saviour.

-"Swaraaaaa." Laksh roared running behind the van to save her.

******

She stood their with tears flowing down her beautiful eyes, gaping at ground while Laksh continued to punch the bastards black and blue, Swara was not in sense to pay heed to Laksh or what's happening around, Laksh pulled her in hug after knocking down all the goons.

-"Sanskaarrr." A small cry Left off from her as soon as she hugged Laksh, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Why was he expecting him to be Sanskaar? He blinked off the thoughts pressing his lips on her forehead in a caring peck, but Swara stood numb, even knowing she was now all safe she couldn't feel it, an unknown emptiness crawled in her, clawing her heart Which was yearning for something or Someone?

-"You're safe Swara." laksh tell her but she stood their lost, lifeless. Is really Drama of being in relation as a husband and wife was turning out true? Laksh sighed not knowing what to do, he had never seen her like this. Today he was facing a different Swara.

He made her sit in car and drove back to MM. Swara was beside him but was like she wasn't, her soul seemed wandering somewhere else. -"Swara? Where are you lost?" Laksh asked but Heaved a heavy sigh not getting an answer again.