Song

*trigger warning: it may be sad, I'm sorry! Just to make sure, this song fits a real girl I know because she is perfect but still so insecure, she never committed suicide or did really bad self harm so don't worry to much ;)*

There is a girl in the front of my class who I swear I've never seen do anything but laugh, she's tall and she's smart, beautiful and strong and when someone's down she tries to fix what is wrong.

How does someone so perfect feel so insecrure, as to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still wants to hurt more... How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts, drawing a picture on her arm with a blade as her mind isn't dark enough..

There is a girl in de the front of my classwho's eyes ar glazedd ove like newly cut glass the gost of a smile hintsat her face as she laugh when they tell her "Who's on first base"

How does someone so perfect feel so insecrure, as to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still wants to hurt more... How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts, drawing a picture on her arm with a blade as her mind isn't dark enough..

There is girl in the front of my class who's so sad that you find is rare to see her smile or laugh her friends tell her jokes like that one with the guy but all she does is close her eyes and enter her mind

How does someone so perfect feel so insecrure, as to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still wants to hurt more... How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts, drawing a picture on her arm with a blade as her mind isn't dark enough, for imperfetion.......

There was a girl in the front of my class who yesterday took the breath that was her last. She wrote a few notes: I'm sorry I didn't say, but my mind was messed up you vouldn't save me anyway.. And to the girl in the back of the class who feels the way I did.. How does someone so perfect fell so insecure, as too scar her skin wih cuts and burns and still want to hurt more..