V

FIVE; A ROUTINE

"one day, a girl was doing the last shift in the karaoke club she was working part-time in," hoseok began, acting seriously and using his phone to light up his face

"it was a weekday and there wasn't enough staff, so she was doing the closing procedures alone."

jimin and taehyung are sitting across of him in the break room, and while jimin looks a little uneasy taehyung is leaning in, eager to hear more.

"after finishing the cleaning and some odd jobs, it had already been later than 4 am. the girl then proceeded to leave the store quickly. however she felt that something was pulling her hair and when she looked up, there was light coming from the store that should've already been locked."

jimin unconsciously clings on to taehyung.

"suspicious, she went back inside and found that the lights in the karaoke booths from all the floors were switched on. "did i forget to turn on the lights?" she wondered. she continued to walk deeper inside," hoseok lowers his voice to a whisper and beckons the other two closer, "but as she walked along the booths, the lights were switching off one by one..."

jeongguk then hears jimin scream, followed by hoseok screaming as well because jimin scared him, and then taehyung laughing at the both of them.

he sighs and shuts his locker. they're so dumb.

he also wonders about the story as well, isn't it just some nice dude who helped switch off the lights?

"hey. let's go for a test of courage next time!" taehyung exclaims.

"ah, then jeongguk should come along too!" hoseok suggests, looking back at the curly haired boy.

"uhm. no (thanks). good work today..." he says as he slips away.

"that's why i said he's impossible..." jimin mentions.

"we should at least get along..." hoseok replies, pouting because he was rejected yet again.

the alarm clock reads 11:45.

things like paranormal phenomenon,

"i'm! saying! stop moving for a second!" jeongguk shouts, desperately trying to drag seokjin away from the door.

"listen to me!"

"even if you tell me that..." seokjin grumbles.

"ahhhhh!" the both of them scream as they fall onto the floor.

jeongguk slowly gets up and touches his stuffy red face, "oww, i hit my nose."

"...in the first place, you're kind of heavy you know?!" he angrily yells at the other.