Chapter 1: Life Of A Married Couple

>Su Xiaomi<

Living with Yanyan for me is like a dream come true. Every morning I felt very happy when I wake up and saw  the most handsome guy sleeping beside me.

Yanyan always hugging me tightly in his warm embrace and I'm also listened to his low sound snores,  smelled his wonderful masculine scent, that really make me so addicted that even though after so many years had been passed I still never get tired of smelling his scent whenever we closed to each other.

I turn to look at Yanyan who was still sleeping next to me. I felt an urge to suddenly touch his sleeping face but I stop my hand, afraid if I wake him up. However I still can't control my own body instinct. I slowly reached my hand and gently touch his face, caressing it while looking at him silently.

His handsome face always give a butterfly to my tummy. Up until now I still couldn't believe that I actually married to this handsome man. For me that was not so smart, not so rich, not so handsome, and have a silly attitude just like what other said.

But since the day when I meet Yanyan I started not care on what other people's might say. I always believe that I am the most handsome, most lovable and luckiest person in the whole wild world, because Yanyan choose me and choose to be with me forever.

Finally I can freely shout to the whole universe that I am Yanyan's loving wife. Envy for those who were dead over hells to my amazing husband, like the evil Lu Yiyi. Though I really hope that she will now found a husband as well, so that she will stop bothering my married life.

I can't help myself smiling when I remember those time that I meet Yanyan. Those beggar scene back when I was still a college student and that heart shape 100 dollar bill that he give that until now I still secretly place it on a secret hidden place. I also couldn't forget those time that me and Yanyan have some lovey-dovey moments, like those time I celebrate my own birthday with him for the first time. Also when we celebrate Christmas together and those time we officially got married!

Right now we are married for five years and counting. And I am so much excited to face another journey with him, even thou sometimes I still been bullied and tease by him. But there were also times that Yanyan give so much love and sweet toward me. It's really give me lots of happiness.

I always believe that the love we had for each other will stay strong until both of our hair turns white. Until both of our physical appearance become weak and old. Until Yanyan turns to be an ugly old guy ( Even though that thing may not be happened, since he will be a handsome old guy instead ), I will surely love him forever until the end.

I really hope that if someday I'll die in this world, I will only lay my weak body in Yanyan's arms, slowly closing my eyes while kissing and saying I love you to him.

I just smirk when I suddenly think on those what's if. And I always saw those kind of scene in the romance drama that I always watched. It was really romantic though. However it's still so soon for me to left this world. I still wanted to have lots of times to be with Yanyan

I didn't know how long I've been staring his sleeping face while smiling like an crazy idiot, but then I decided to got off from bed. Few minute from now, this man will be awake and needs to go to his work, so I really need to prepare a breakfast for him.

Before I left our room, I quickly give him a kiss on the lips and went to the kitchen to start my duty as a wife .

*********************************

>Yanyan<

After I heard the sound of a closing door, I still wait for few second before I slowly open my eyes. I was already awake before Su Xiaomi wake up earlier. I only pretended to be asleep, since I'm still lazy to wake up. And also, I always like the habit of this little guy beside me every morning. Even though my eyes still close, I still know that he was staring at me and started to daydream again.