Chapter 2: Unexpected

>Yanyan<

Today was only like one of those ordinary day that me and Su Xiaomi had as a married couple. He, doing his things as my wife, and me as his husband as usual.

Like what ordinary couples had, we also have fights and arguments that sometimes lead us not to talk to each other for few hours, or sometimes lead Su Xiaomi run away from home again. But then at the end of the day, we still couldn't stand being away from each other. It only means that the love that we had for each other get stronger every day.

Right now, I was about to leave the house early to go to my work,since there were things that needed to be done over there, however something just happened.

There this crazy bastard who happened to be my wife stop me all of a sudden. He also made a drama scene that really makes me pissed.

Right now he was lying shamelessly on the floor, right in front of me and trying to stop me to open the door.

I looked at him in disbelief. At this moment I am really annoyed at him  that I really wanted to kick him away from blocking my way to the door.

I really don't know what's up with him today that he suddenly acting crazy like this again.

Earlier, while we both eating our breakfast he asked me if today he can go with me at my office. I asked why, but then he just answered that he wanted to hung out, since he felt really bored staying at the house. But then I said no, and it makes this little guy keep pestering me over and over again until I've finished eating my meal.

Even when I'm preparing some document to bring at my office, he still keep asking me, and even now that I'm about leave the house.

I'm just trying to ignore him. But then as Su Xiaomi realize that I am ignoring him, he suddenly make a scene which make my face darkened.

I gently massage my temple to ease my frustrations to this guy. I always thought to myself, why did I marry such a moron?.

In front of me, this Su Xiaomi was sitting like a child on the floor. Both of his legs were wide open that his precious gem was totally exposed..literally. He was also wearing my newly bought Polo, and he is not wearing any underwear at all.

I shake my head in anger. At this moment, I really wanted to throw this guy towards the clift.

This Su Xiaomi. I know he was trying to seduce me. Wearing this vulgar outfit to get my approval?, what an idiot. For over five years that we been together, I already know all of his drama and tactics. The one that he was acting right now,  it's not new to me. He already use this same tactics before, and I admit I was deceive back then. But it doesn't mean that it will be the same today.

" I already said no, so please stop acting stupid and stand up! ", I will absolutely lose my mind.

Su Xiaomi reach his hand and tightly pulled my pants that's been completely crumbled.

I forcedly tossed his hand to let's go of my pants.

" What do you think you are doing?, Acting like a baby?. Get off! "

" Yan... Please I want to go... I really want to go! ", he was pouting his lips while looking up at me.

He then grab my pants again.

I sighed.

" And what are you going to do there?, hanging out and dress like a woman again huh?. Or wear such a slutty costume?. Argh!, Don't you even dare!"

" What?!, of course not. That won't happened again "

He really looked  guilty after I said those. It really bring back those memory when Su Xiaomi making an outrageous scene in my office before.