Chapter 3: Pain

> Yanyan <

After I listened to Lu Yiyi over the phone, I rush right away to the parking lot, get my car and drove off . On the way to the hospital I really don't know what I am going to do. I tried to be calm and telling myself that everything was alright and that person was fine. But my heart was beating so fast, I felt scared. Scared of something that might happened.

This was  the first time that I felt this kind of feeling, and I didn't like it. Why this thing suddenly happened?, and why it should be the most important person in my life.

Over the phone Lu Yiyi said, she was trying to call Su Xiaomi since six pm but it was unattended. She tried to call so many times but its still unavailable. She keep sending a hundred of messages as well to Su Xiaomi, asking where he is but she didn't receive any reply. After few minutes of trying to contact Su Xiaomi, she then received a call from an unknown number. The call was from a Hospital. The person on the other line asked her, if she know the person named Su Xiaomi. After she confirm it, the other person next sentence made her shocked. Su Xiaomi has been involve into a car accident along with three other people. They just called to notify the family of  all victims to be there in the hospital right away. The person over the phone also said, that they called her first because of her so many recent message and missed call to Su Xiaomi's phone.

I hit the steering wheel as I thought on what just happened to Su Xiaomi. I tried to keep calm but I just can't. I started to blame myself. If I just let Xiaomi to go with me this morning, maybe this thing never happened. This all my fault. I keep cursing myself until I reach the hospital. I rush right away to the information desk and ask where all the victims of today's car accident had been sent . The woman in the information desk was looked surprise and just keep staring at me. This make me annoyed. I slammed the desk and it makes a loud bang. This make the woman startled. I asked her again and she inform me to go to the Emergency room. I went there right away.

In front of the ER, I saw Lu Yiyi and some other people's which I don't recognized, they were all waiting. They all looked bad, some of them are sitting, and some of them are walking back and forth. But most of them are crying.

"Yanyan!" Lu Yiyi rush toward me when she see me.

"Where Su Xiaomi?" I asked her right away

"He was still inside.." Lu Yiyi started to cry and then look at the direction of the emergency room.

My heart started to beat fast again. it really makes me unable to breath.

"Tell me what happened? " I'm still trying to stay calmed.

Lu Yiyi wipe her tears. This was my first time seeing her cried because of Xiaomi. Before, I've always see her mischievous smile in front of Su Xiaomi.

"Yanyan, I am sorry, I still don't know the whole details about the incident. I just rushed over here and called you. But don't worry, two of your friends was over the place where the incident happened. "

She couldn't speak properly as well

I clench both of my fist and deeply close my eyes. In my thoughts, if something happened to Xiaomi, I can definitely killed someone.

"Yanyan..everything is gonna be all right. We all know, Xiaomi is strong , he won't give up that so easily"

Lu Yiyi trying to console me. But still I'm not gonna be all right. My mind will not be in peace if my  Su Xiaomi was still inside the ER and fighting for his life.

A few moments later the ER door suddenly open and all of the people outside including me raised from our   feet and we gather around the door.

There were few men wearing a white robe went out from the inside of the room. They were also wearing a lab mask. The man in the middle took a step forward, He looked around then then took a deep breath.