Concert night

First off all before I tell you about the amazing Queen + Adam Lambert concert, I'd like to thank everyone for the 1k reads!!!! So thank you!

Okay now for the lovely part, last night in St. Paul, MN me, my family and family friends went to see them in concert. It was great, I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life.
It was great, I was singing as loud as I possibly could.
So I'm gonna skip to the end of the concert (because this part is really good) so we get out and my friend Faith (I call her Brian) and I are waiting for shirts but we're not technically in line, if that makes sense. And her cousin knows Adam and she got us backstage passes to meet him. And I thought it was a joke when they pulled them out, but i was happy I started crying because I was so oblivious to the whole thing...

So we get to the hospitality room to meet Adam, and he comes in just like some regular person. And he was so nice I couldn't believe it. He wished Faith a happy birthday because the tickets were an early birthday present. My family and hers got a group picture with him and I got a hug. ^-^ and so did Faith and my sister...Also my sister said he smelt nice  when he turned around...I'm starting to think he heard that but meh, it was true he did smell nice...

So then us and maybe one or two other groups of people were waiting thinking that maybe Brian and Roger would come in and say hello and whatnot. They never did (sadly) but while we were waiting, I was going through my snaps because everyone was texting me about the videos and pictures I posted and here's my mum saying; 'Oh my god it's Roger' and my head bolts up and it's like I sucked all the air out of the room. I almost had a Sheer Heart Attack... I mean he just walked by the door but guys, I still got to see him! He was only roughly 4 yards away! The back of his head was good enough for me to see!
So then my mum and Faiths mum were teasing me about how they're shocked that I didn't try bolting for him but I'd rather not be escorted out even though it would be worth it...

So blah blah, we all start heading out when we run into the second drummer and the bassist. We talk to them for a while and they were very nice guys. We said our goodbyes as they were called that they had to leave. The bassist gave everyone a hug and a kiss on the cheek...he also smelled nice. I won't lie to you even though it sounds weird...

And then my dad started talking again...and this isn't a good thing. So he starts talking to them and he says that I'm a huge Queen fan and that I have a poster of them in my room. And then he goes on about how he always considered Rog my 'first boyfriend'... yes he said that. Then he continues about how the bassist should tell Roger, if he ever gets a hold of him before his next show, to tell him about me and how I like his cheekbones or something but I heard something about cheek bones and that I have a tendency to go for the British ones, preferably the drummers. And he just kept listing off these things to tell him that embarrassed me and my face was as red as my shirt! And I love Roger and all but he doesn't need to know that. But *shrugs* oh well

So here are some pictures because there's only the one at the top