Forgotten stories

Wow look at me, two updates! What happened to the real Maria?! Well I have no fucking clue!

Anyways, I have a couple stories to tell you but I didn't have a lot of time to update, I'm lazy, I'm sick, and I have no sort of motivation to do anything...

So first one, about a fortnight ago (two weeks) my science class was going over lab equipment. And I don't know how this came up but my teacher brings up Led Zeppelin... Blah blah he asks if there's any fans (of course I raise my hand) so then he says the song Fat Bottomed Girls is by them.
I kinda a stare at him for a bit because I didn't know if he was kidding.
So I spoke up and told him it was by Queen.. We maybe went back and forth 2 or 3 times saying who sings it. So about the third time, he stops and starts thinking and then he finally agrees with me...So yeah that was pretty interesting..you should've been there.

Second story.. In my honours English class and I needed to get this code for a club I might be joining and my phone case is the Doors, so while I'm taking a picture of the code my teacher asked me if I actually knew who they were. I kind of laughed to myself because it's funny seeing people's reactions to something like that..But of course I said yes because I am I huge fan of them..

Blah blah skip some useless talking from me..I'm now realising this story probably isn't going to end. But to sum it up, she was surprised I knew about a band that old and she straight up told me that... So yeah XD

So another thing to tell you is that I'm not going to complete this book at exactly 200 because I have absolutely no idea what to update about that has to do with either Queen or the Who. They never really get mentioned anymore even though this book is mainly about them... But I'm thinking that when I end this book I'll just make another based around classic rock and not just one specific band(s).

Also, I just remembered, Rest in Peace Tom Petty. You will be missed greatly

Ugh AnyWho, ✌️❤️ and Ringo Starr