Mya

Hey Angels I have Wifi now!!! Sorry I was late, I'm trying to update every Wednesday.

Those are Mya's eyes, her eyeshadow for today 👆 and always glittery, I mean come on, she's Magnus daughter!Now on with the story👇👇--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Not...

Now on with the story👇👇
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Not edited. Sorry for any mistakes and I kinda started something in the middle don't know what I did, but God2love7 will have to edit.*

Mya's POV

After Becca left to do who knows what, I was shooting arrows. It was quite easy because it's the same range since I was 2. My father- Alec, showed me how to shoot on my 2nd birthday. My Daddy- Magnus, taught me how to do makeup, clothes, and my magic. Did I mention I have golden flames magic? No, ok well I just did so your welcome. I also have two dads (I'm adopted) one is Alec Lightwood-Bane, the other is Magnus Bane. I have a twin named Sebastian, no not the Sebastian your thinking of. He also has a crush on Elizabeth, I read his diary *cue the smirk* I think- "Why are you smirking?" Elizabeth asked. "I'm thinking about Seb." She just gave me a weird look ugh, I need her to blush or something!! "Ooook, is there anything wrong with him? Is that why your thinking about him?" She asked. "What? I can't just think about my twin brother without something being up?!" "No." She deadpans, then adds, "Well, I'm taking my lunch break, wanna come? Everyone's there."
"Meh, sure whatever just let me get my arrows." I answered.

*le time skip brought to you by the GG, aka Glitter god, aka Magnus!*

Right when we get to the kitchen, I see someone, someone I always make a fool out of myself in front of. That person is known as Hunter Lovelace. Becca's older brother by a year, he's a hunky 17 year old of goodness. "Your drooling." Elizabeth said while having a stupid smirk on her face. I could feel my ears burn "Am not." I said while stubbily whipping my mouth just in case. I would't be surprised, I mean he is just that perfect. "Hey Hunter." Oh no, he's trying to cook! This is not good! He can not cook anything. "Hunt!! Are you cooking? Cause if you are I'm not eating, you suck at cooking." Elizabeth said being her blunt self.

"Yes, and it's going to taste great!" He said defensively. "No it's not, you cook worse than Izzy! Your mom! And she can NOT cook, so how does that make your cooking sound?" Elizabeth, Elizabeth, you are very blunt. Just like your dad.

(A/N this is Hunter, how do you add another picture to the media?)