The 3 Musketeers

Hullo! Please read the authors not at the end! Ok now read! (Please?) I'm warning it's not edited! I'll try to get God2love7 to do it later! (PLEASE BECCA!)
————————————————————————————————————————————
Becca's POV

      "GET UP!!" I heard my lovely best friend Elizabeth scream. A 'oomph' came out  of my mouth because of a sudden weight landing on me. "Screw You Elizabeth!!!" She freakin jumped on me!! "Nah, I'm not into that type of thing." She snickered. "But I'm sure Cole would love to screw you!" I could just hear the smirk in her voice. She quickly said "Imma leave now! I have to train! In 20 minutes! So do you! Oh and Aunt Izzy made breakfast!"

      I groaned and rolled over...."WHY ME?!" I landed on the floor. Ugh! Screw life! (A/N the person she's based off of (I'm sure you can tell) is going through a stage of saying 'screw blank'.) I got my lazy butt up and changed into a black t-shirt and fake leather pants that Elizabeth made a rune for.The rune was the "Stretchy" rune as she calls it. It's so we can move in the pants. Duh. "REBECCA GET DOWN HERE!!!"

      "MOM IM COMING!! CALM DOWN!!" That was my lovely mother Isabelle Lovelance, or Izzy as everyone calls her.

     Le time skip to the kitchen cause I'm lazy!

      "Come on Rebecca! Eat up!" My mom tells me. "You don't want to be hungry for training!"
Uh yes I kinda do if it means not eating that. Mom cooked some weird green egg thingy. She said it's oatmeal. (A/N pic on top)

"Mom I think I'm going to eat in the training room, ok?" I say as I grab the bowl of 'oatmeal'. "Bye!" I quickly walk out the door into the hallway. "WATCH OUT!" I hear but I'm already on the floor holding my head. "Becca! Hi! I told ya to watch out! I'm trying to train!! You know I'm running my laps!" I hear Elizabeth say with green things all over her. Oh it's the oatmeal. I suddenly feel something sticky in me. I'm to scared to look. I finally look down and I have oatmeal on me!! AH! SCREW LIFE!! "OH SHOOT WHAT IS THIS STUFF?!" I shout while jumping around.

Elizabeth looks at me and burst out laughing. Seriously? One of her best friends are being eaten by green thingys and she's laughing?! "HAHAHAHAHA! It's all *breath* on you!! BWAHAHAHA!! And your reaction is *breath* priceless." She screeches. "Well! It's on you too!!" She suddenly freezes and looks down then at me then down then at me again.

And bursts out laughing!!! This woman is crazy!! She FINALLY calms down. "Why are you freaking out? We've had worse on us! We've literally had demon snot on us! Complete with boogers! Let's go change- oh hey Mya!! Mind helping us?" Mya looks at us and slowly stops walking.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! WAIT! DID A UNICORN DO THIS?! Wait no..it would've been all pink and sparkly! OH I LOVE SPARKLES!!" She keeps rambling about some sparkle thing while I'm questioning my friends sanity. "Mya! You have to use your gold fire magic stuff to get us cleaned off!" I finally say after 30 min- oh I mean seconds. "Ugh fine. You better get me a new sparkly coat ok?" She gives us a stern look. "Sir yes sir!" I joke.

We both look at Elizabeth expectantly, "Nah. I've already given you a LOT of sparkly coats. I'll just go and keep training in this. It'll help with my endurance of gross things. Bye Musketeers!" And with that she runs off. I'll still give you a coat!" I say waiting to be clean. "Ok!!" Mya says happily while doing her weird hand motion and Whala! I'm clean!

"I'm going to train!" "Me too!

————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey Angels.....I'm sorry for not updating! I just don't have any motivation because I feel like no one reads this except MessedUp_Angel and God2love7 They are the only ones commenting and voting! They are my friends off of Wattpad so they have too!

If you do read this (I'm sorry for you!) comment please!

I know this chapter was short and VERY sucky but my friends kept bugging me to update. Anyway 751 words...😞

Btw the "quest" is happening soon!!

Bye Angels, don't forget to vote, comment, and life life to the fullest! 😇( 😭😞) *me internally crying* hehe I guess I'm not living life to the fullest...oops I'm a hypocrite. I'll try! ;)