t h i r t y

taehyung wants to see me.

I cant let that happen, if he see's the condition I am in right now he would stop loving me. I'm skinny to the bones and my face is sucked right in, the past week has been torturous. I started losing weight and appetite, everything is coming to an end. I want to meet him, so bad, but I just can't. I can't come face to face with him.

I cant hurt him again.

"what did he say sweetie" my mom runs her hand through my thinning hair, I shrug and place and the phone down by my side. I didn't want to tell her that taehyung wants to come visit me, i know she would be on board with the idea because she wants what's best for me. what's best for me right now is not seeing taehyung, I can't carry on anymore guilt.

my phone vibrates against my side, signalling that I have receive a message. I decide not to check on it because I am in no mood, I pick up the phone and place it in the bed side drawer so it can no longer interrupt the thick and quiet atmosphere.

telling him everything lifted tons of dead weights off my chest, I didn't regret anything I confessed. He needed to know how I truly feel and why loving him was such an obstacle for me to cross over.

Now that everything is settled and cleared up, I just have to wait.

wait for the day that everything is finally going end.
_____