APPLICATION

SHAILENE'S P.O.V

My head is banging .
I didn't drink a drop but crying hurts my head more than a normal head ache.
I take out my phone to check the time , it's breakfast time.
My cupcakes are waiting .
I jump out of bed and rush into washroom.

Mell is already on her phone hitting hearts to pictures on Instagram .
"You should read this"she says giving her iphone to me.

It's a health post.
Telling 'How To Get Hot In Just One Month'.
What a wonderful lie .
One month ?
It takes more than that.
3 months at the minimal.

"Mell,I am good,you said to me I am good!"I say.
"You are good ,but I want you to dance with me on the stage before everyone,just like I do "she says.

"When I become a clown ,I will definitely dance "I laugh at my own joke.

"It's not a joke "Mellissa says with a serious tone.

"Okay ,baby"I say.
"I will ,after you teach me the steps "I say hugging her from behind.

"Fine"she says as she opens her SnapChat for today's first selfie.

****
Shailene was happy with her life now.
She was always content with what she had .
Her mother ,Lana always appreciated Shailene's Down To Earth behaviour but when Shailene told her she was interested in doing fashion designing ,shocked Lana .

Shailene was never a fashion freak ,she was just a simple girl who played Chess ,that too to boost her Brain.
So Shailene's sudden revelation to be a fashion expert was Hard to digest.

But for Shailene ,Fashion is alcohol ,she was too afraid to show it at her school ,where her only best friend was a boy named Taner and definetly being shy ,Shailene never discussed wearing a black dress with red heels with him.

Here,Mellissa Jordan a.k.a. ,the Angel In Fashion ,changed Shailene's insecurities into sexy taglines.

"My breast are too heavy to run" Shailene would say.
"They are just too big not to notice "Mellissa would retort with a smirk.

Being a Goddess ,Mell's dresses short or long always got a positive feedback but an inch above the knee dress of Shailene made her look like a "Bitch" .
Well ,that word made an entry into her favourite words list after she used it on every girl who wore anything red or short or sluttish.

Days passed into weeks and Weekend parties turned Sorority parties and slowly ,changes occured in personalities .
Some would call it, Personality Development .

Shailene ,after punching Taylor punched several guys who commented on her body .
She developed into a Strong Woman.

Mellissa ,with Shailene always clinging by her side ,became an Angel as she was always ,but only Shailene knows ,what a sarcastic Angel she was.
Mellissa ,in a sentence was a "Fake Smiler " and an  "Actress" and Shailene wished ,Mellissa should never act before her .
Isn't it wrong to be a fake person even for your bestie ?

Taylor ?
He never looked at Shailene but there was something going on between him and Mellissa or may be Shailene is asuming ?

Chance ?
The Sarcastic Advertiser ,has a work to do ,he works as an intern at the University and sometimes he would share grins with Shailene.

Damion ?
Our Shailene's hero ,was assumed to be in Milan .
But to the luck of Shailene he is back in New York and he joined in her class .
He was the same perfect blonde boy with a smile worth billion dollars and the story might seem to turn into Teenage Drama .

But the "Application To The Post Of Women's Leader and Head Of Sorority " changed every character's Personality to better or worse .