BEGAN

Mellissa stopped sleeping in her room ,which she shared with Shailene .
The reason being ,Shailene hates to sleep after 12.
She would just fall asleep at 11 daily and Mellissa wants to enjoy her life sleeping late at nights,say at 3 am every night or Day ?would be right !

Shailene didn't bother Mellissa asking what movie or what she did at night ,she didn't even ask how Mell was going to win the competition.
Shailene just didn't care.
Shailene cared about only 3 things,
Losing the extra Fat from her thighs.
Initiate talk with Damion.
Win at the next month's fashion exhibition.

Mellissa she didn't bother saying Shailene that she was in a relationship with Damion .
The whole University except our heroine knows about it,the reason being Shailene is not on any social media.

As the election date came nearer ,Shailene felt she was losing something ,her friend ,her one and only friend ,well,she isn't dramatic to cry over the thing.
Without Mell ,Shailene felt a odd sense of freedom.

Shailene could do whatever she wanted to do on her dress ,no blank and straight remarks from Mellissa.

One Day ,Mellissa posted a message on Instagram stating "It's hard to lose your friend ,but it's easier when they don't care anymore" ,also commenting how Shailene used her and left her alone in the campaign.

The Post ,moved the girls and they pitied Mell .
Poor Shailene , didn't understand what was going on ,when some girls gave her angry glares.

The election Day came over and voting began.