RIDE

SHAILENE'S P.O.V.

I spend less and less time with Mell ,not because I am busy but because she is busy making connections.
Mell is Found every where ,all the clubs and all the events and me ,no where except in my room.

Well,it is not effecting me.
I am fine, I am now able to concentrate on my assignments ,loneliness can really spark your creativity.

When I go Out in the evening to get the matching scarfs for my new model ,I find Mell with Damion and Taylor .
What is Damion doing with em' ?

Fuck you Shailene ,he is the Goddamn brother of Taylor .
Can't he Hang Out with his own brother ?

And Mell ?
Is she dating Taylor ?without telling me because I hate him .
Okay .
Fine ! Mell, fuck anybody you want .I don't give a shit to you.
Particularly ,when you Hang Out with my crush and don't update me anything about it.

I take a fast pace to the Textile Store and see it closed.
What The Fuck !
I took almost a marathon to reach here.
Not just that ,I even wanted to save money not taking a cab.

"It's closed ?"a familiar voice whispers into my ear.
I turn to get face to face with Chance.
"You !"I shout on his face.
"Yes,me !"he says playing with some keys on his fingers.
He opens the door and turns the lable back to "Open".

"I was late "he says apologetically less but more ,funnily ,likes he wants to be late on a purpose.
I show my annoyance by rolling my eyes.

"But you are a very bad cusser !"he says switching the lights on brightening the area.

"Thanks !"I spat immediately.
"Why are you even here ?"I ask him sternly.

"I work here !"he says winking his right eye.

"So you work in every business in NY?"I joke and he laughs at my remark.

"I am just ..."he trails off.

"What ?you just ?"I begin but I am cut by another voice of welcome ,that I know.

"Hello Shailene"a older feminine voice says.
"Hey , Amber !"I greet the woman.

"Was my son harassing you ?"the woman asks me with a full smile plastered like always.
God !can you bless me with such a genuine heartfull and beautiful smile like the one she has.
"Yes ,very much "I say returning her smile genuinely.

"Wait !what!!he is your son ?"I ask loud like crazy.
"Yes "Amber says calmly as Chance starts laughing .
"Why do you ask such a question ?"she asks making me silent and Chance waves a bye as he approaches a new customer.

Chance is Amber's son ?
That's why he got  devilsihly handsome feautures as well as customer service policy .

It takes me an hour to find the right material for my project and Chance helps me through out.
For the first time ,we are not grinning at each other.
Being a senior and an awesome stylist himself ,he tells me the tricks to impress the judges which I note down in my memory .

We exchanged our numbers and Amber invited me to her house.
I accept her invitation ,because she said she was making Apple Pie ,my favourite !!how can I don't it ?.

And she would be happy too.

Amber ,though I met her only a week ago became one of the best human being for me.

She sold all the materials for my projects ,very cheap ,just because I look like her when she was young.
Now,she looks fine ,perfectly fine.
May be I would be this beautiful when I am in my 40's or 50's.

Me,Amber and Chance share a delightful dinner and the grins and smirks return between me and Chance with Amber as the audience.

As 10 strikes in my phone ,Mell calls me asking where I am.
I don't say the truth ,it is to be said when she tells me about her probable date night with Taylor .

I lie to her telling I am Shopping at the End Of Season Sale ,which is clearing outcasted on her list.
Mell hates rush .
Mell hates everything that poor fellows like me go to.
That's why Mell will never meet Amber or the  Amber's Palace  .

Chance drops me near our Girl's Dorm.

The ride was silent with Chance telling some adult jokes on the way.
I do not laugh though they may be funny.
Who knows ,he might tell his friends ,that I laughed at dirty things and I like dirty things.

Neverthless ,there is a thing to note in my Diary ,I got a bike ride with a guy !

That's not a thing to get excite about .
I would put thousand exclaimations to the sentence if it is "I got a bike ride with Damion Falcon".