THE RIGHT TIME TO . . .

Harry woke up in the middle of the night because of the storm that was gathering outside. The thunder made him scoot closer to Louis who was fast asleep next to him. He moved and pressed his body closer to his boyfriend. There was no better place for him to be, definitely. The sound of the thunder was so loud all of a sudden and a lightning was striking close by that made Harry jump on Louis a little.

"Lou, Louis!" Harry whispered.

"Hm?" Louis growled half asleep and turned towards Harry with closed eyes.

"The storm is getting heavier." Harry whispered, but Louis just pulled him close without answering. It felt so good that Louis was there but Harry couldn't fall asleep again although Louis' warmth was calming him.

The room was dark, only the bursts of lightning illuminated the room and with the nightlight on a nearby wall. Harry loved the darkness and he loved to . . . should he? Louis had turned around again and was now lying on his back. Harry let his fingertips trace down Louis' chest, gently touching his nipples what made Louis shift. Harry smiled and let his hand travel down Louis' chest, gently rubbing circles onto his warm skin. Louis just smiled with his eyes closed and put his hand onto Harry's.

"I can't sleep," Harry whispered into Louis' ear.

Louis chuckled but stayed quiet. Harry kissed Louis' chest and continued to move his hand down until he reached the waist of his boxers and let his hand rest there. Harry looked at Louis who was still laying there in complete silence. Harry laid his head onto Louis' chest and let his hand slide over Louis' crotch gently.

"It's in the middle of the night, love." Louis whispered but put his arm around Harry and pulled him close.

"I know but . . . isn't this the right time to . . . just . . . " Harry cooed into Louis' ear and gripped Louis' length through his boxers. He moved his hand up and down slowly and nibbled at Louis' neck. Harry kissed Louis' neck gently and let go of his cock while he proped himself up on his elbow, facing Louis who had opened his eyes a bit. His fingers traced Louis' face and he gently pressed a kiss onto Louis lips. When he pulled away, Louis suddenly put his hands around Harry's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Harry followed Louis' tongue and although the kiss started slowly and gentle it soon heated up and it didn't take long until Louis' mouth was attached to Harry's neck what made Harry moan silently.

Louis stopped his actions and looked deep into Harry's eyes.

"I missed you so much, I missed all of this," he whispered before he leaned in for another kiss. Harry smiled into the kiss and cupped Louis' cheeks into his hands.

"I want you to touch me Lou, please," he whispered silently, gently pressing his lips onto Louis'.

"You want that babe? Alright then . . ." just relax, okay?" Louis cooed into the kiss and pushed Harry down onto the bed while another lightning struck somewhere close.

Louis let his hand run across Harry's face and leaned in for another kiss before he gently circled Harry's puffy nipples with the tips of his fingers, then licked and sucked at them what made Harry whimper. His nipples were so sensitive and there was a straight connection between them and his cock, because he could already feel getting semi-hard just because of Louis' touch. Louis pinched Harry's nipples a few times and moved his head down his tummy until he reached his boxers. He touched Harry through his boxers but soon pulled them down and gave Harry a quick lick before he gave Harry a sign to get up from his position. Harry obeyed and watched Louis sitting down against the wall. He made a sign for Harry to come closer and sit between his legs.

Harry kissed Louis again, pressed against Louis' hot body and leaned his head back while Louis was gently nibbling at Harry's neck. He took Harry into his hand and stroked him gently at first, slowly teasing him by touching his tip from time to time.

"That feels so good Lou, please don't stop," Harry whispered with his eyes closed, enjoying Louis' touch.

"You like that, don't you? Do you want me to make you come like this? Rubbing your dick until you explode? Yeah?" he said with a hoarse voice and kept on moving his hand up and down Harry's shaft.

Harry whimpered. "Yeah Lou, yeah please!"

Harry could feel Louis' breath on his neck and he was sure he was smiling while he increased the speed of his movements.

"Fuck Harry, you're so wet already!" Louis said. "I love when you're close but . . . you won't come already love," Louis responded to Harry's quiet moans. He slowed down his speed and let go of Harry's penis just to lean in for a deep, french kiss. Harry was so needy that he touched himself but Louis gripped his hand.

"Don't you dare touching yourself, Harry!" he said, pushing his hand away.

"But Lou, I . . . I can't . . ." he panted but Louis shook his head. "You can love, you can. Stay like this, okay?" Louis said and moved away from the wall, positioning himself in front of Harry. He kneeled down and touched Harry's length again, spitting on it. Harry grabbed Louis' hair and pulled it a bit while he pressed his head down.

"Baby you're so horny," Louis whispered while he shook his head, looking directly into Harry's eyes. "I love it," he said and wrapped his mouth around Harry who let out a quiet moan.

Louis sucked and licked Harry's tip a few times before he took nearly Harry's whole length into his mouth which wasn't easy because Harry was big. Louis' gagging turned Harry on and he pushed his head down again what made Louis splutter and pull back. He let his mouth slide up and down in a steady rhythm, circled his tip with his tongue while he worked his hand up and down Harry's shaft faster and faster. The sensation of this was heavenly and Harry gripped the sheets tighter so that his knuckles were nearly white.

"Lou . . . I . . . I'm so close please!" he whimpered while he couldn't stay still. He needed more, he needed Louis and he was so close that it nearly hurt. "Please Lou, please faster!" Harry nearly screamed when Louis was about to slow down again. "Don't tease me, please I can't!"

Louis smirked, gave Harry a sloppy kiss and moved close to his ear.

"Okay love, I'll make you come now. Ready?" Louis whispered and gave Harry's ear a lick which he loved. It sent a shiver down his spine.

"Please!" Harry pleaded again and Louis obeyed. He went down again to please Harry and it took him only seconds to bring him over the edge.

After Harry recovered, he nuzzled close to Louis and enjoyed being close to him but soon the atmosphere heated up again. What started with a slow kiss again turned into a beautiful make out session that ended with them making love to each other again while the world outside was drowning in thunder, lightning and rain.