What Really Happened?

Lani's POV: I Got Home ndd I Juhh Wanted To Fuckinn Sleep. "Lani." August Said Caressing My Cheek "Hmm." I Groaned "Uu Hunqryy Maa?" He Asked "Gawdd Yesss. I Want Some Pasta." I Said Sitting Up and Moving Hair Out My Face. "Goodd Cause I Got Olive Garden." He Said aa Smile Came Across My Face. "You know Me So Well." I Said andd Grabbed a Breadstick. "Fat Ass." He Said Laughing "Shut Up August." I Said Chewing The Rest of My Breadstick and Shoving Some Fettuccine Alfredo in My Mouth. "Auqqiee." I Whined grabbing My Stomach "What's Wrong?" He asked Dropping To His Knees To Rub My Stomach. "GahhDamnn Contraction Just Hit Me." I Whined Laying Down. "You Done Eating Maa?" He Asked Putting Everything Up and in The Refrigerator For Later "Yeah I Just Wanna Sleep." I Yawned Closing My Eyes.
Aug's POV: I Watchedd Lani Fall asleep. She Was So Damn Beautiful, I Cleaned Up the Kitchen and Carried Her To The Room. Myy Phone Rang, Ii didn't Recognize the Number so Ii declined it. A few minutes later they called back I Rolled my eyes and answered it. "Hello?" I said "Remember Me?" The Person on The Other Line Said "Who TF is-" they cut me Off "Look You Killed My Brother nd That Hurt Me, He Was All I had Left." That Person Said "Now it's Your Turn To Feel That Pain, Lani is a Pretty Girl, I Would Hate To Have to Hurt Her and That Precious Child She Carrying." They Said "You Touch Her and I'll Kill uu." I Said "You Can Try." They Said and Hung Up.