Play Yo Cards Riqhtt 😏

Lani's POV: This baby was making me too damn Hunqry. We Pulled Up To IHOP and Aug Opened My Door and Helped Me Out, Shutting My Door Behind Me. We Walked In Hand And Hand. "Two Please." I Said To The Hostess she Smiled. "Yes Mrs. Alsina Right This Way." She Said Grabbing The Menus and Silverware. "A Server Will Be Right With You, You Two Enjoy." She Said and Walked Away. I Propped My Chin On My Hands and Stared at August. He Looked Up From His phone, "What?" He Chuckled. "Nothing Baby Just Admiring You." I Said. "You Are Handsome asl." I Said Lookinn at His Tattoo On His Neck. "I Love You Lani." He Said Looking Down. "What's Wrong?" I Asked. "Shxtt Nothinn." He Said Not Sounding Sure About His Answer. "August." I Said Sternly, he sighed "Lani, I Umm..." He Trailed Off. I Sat Waiting For His Answer "you what ?" I asked. He Stood Me Up and By Now I Was Growing Frustrated. I Threw My Head Back in Frustration. "Lani..." He Called Me, I Looked Down at Him On His Knees "uu Kno I Love You, and Even Though I Didn't Intend For This to Happen, I'm Hella Happy it Did. You Carrying My Babies and I'm So Thankful For Yo Beautiful Ass, ii Think What I'm Tryna Say is...." He Trailed On. He Was Now On One Knee and Holding aa Velvet Box and It Held a 24k Engagement Ring. "Will uu Marry Me?" He Said. I Had Tears Falling From My Eyes Nonstop "Of Course Baby." I Cried as He Slid The Ring On. It Looked Beautiful. " I Love you Baby." He Said. "I Love You Too." I Said.