This Is The Lastt Timee...

Lani's POV: I Woke Up Out My Sleep and August Wasn't In Bed Widd Meh. "August ?" I Called No Answer I Scoffed and Called His Phone The Bed Started Vibrating. I Reached Under The Cover and Shook My Head "Dummy Left His Phone." I Said as I Unlocked it. I Felt Bad Cause He Never Gave Me a Reason To Not Trust Him, But Something In Me Was Telling Me Look In Call Log and Messages. I Did "Home Wrecker" Was The Last Call And That Was Bout a Hour Ago. I Looked For a Address But I Didn't Find Anything Except a Hotel Name and Room #. I Jumped Up and Threw Some Pants On, I Grabbed My Keys and Typed in The Hotel Name. I Drove For About 15mins and Finally Arrived....ii Got Out and Searched For The Room Number. "219" I Kept Repeating. I Finally Reached The Room and it Was Locked "Of Course." I Laughed To Myself. Just Then The Maid Came Around The Corner. I Eased By Her Carr and Swiped The Master Card and I Went To Open The Door. When it Unlocked I Pushed it Opened Just Enough To Hear What They Was Sayinn. "Look Bruh This Shxtt Was a Mistake, it Shouldn't Have Happened." August Said "But it Did and ii Love You August, What Does She Have That I Don't?" The Unknown Girl Asked "Morals, Respect, Me, and Last, But Not Least My Child." He Said She Grabbed Him and He Pushed Her Off Him. I Let The Door Go and Before I Could Walk Away, The Door Opened. I Stood There Not Knowing Whether To Be Mad or Cry. We Made Eye Contact "Lani." Was The Last Thing I Heard Before I Ran Off. He Started Yelling and Running After Me, But I Honestly Didn't Wanna Hear it....