•pink•

She didn't expect it.

He sat next to her, his arm brushed against hers and her mind went completely blank.
He sat there,
Next to her.
They both looked at the beautiful scenery in front of them.

Calm waters
Blue sky
The same colors
Of his eyes

She didn't notice.

When he leaned a bit closer to her. His warm arm on hers, and if she leaned her head a bit, her head would rest comfortably on his shoulder.

He closed his eyes, crossed his arms and sighed.

She blinked.

All she wanted to do was lean on his shoulder. She wanted him to wrap his arms around her and make her feel safe. She wanted him to kiss her forehead as she fell asleep on him, her head now resting on this chest. She wanted to feel his fingers curling her hair and playing with it, to hear his soft breathing as she closed her eyes. She wanted to open her eyes and look up at him and be surprised with a slow tender kiss on her soft lips, while he cupped her blushing cheeks.

Blink

The warmth of his body was no longer next to her. Her dark brown eyes were filled with tears and her pupils were dilated.

She loved him. She loved him so much. But he wouldn't ever notice her or love her.

She was getting used to it.

But it still hurt.