i. so you want to use my fancasts?

hello! if you're here, that might mean you'd like to use one of my fancasts in a book or work of yours! well, that's totally fine as long as you follow these guidelines to make sure i don't think you plagiarized! it seems extra but i work really hard on these fancasts and it hurts to see others receiving credit and praise for work i did. so follow the rules and everything will be fine!

RULES:

1. dm me asking for permission BEFORE you publish the book/fancast in your book. please do not leave a comment because i receive so many on this book that i might miss yours. so please, dm me.

2. WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION to publish the fancast in your book. please don't message me and then publish before i answer.

3. if i agree to you using the fancast, please be sure to mention me in a clear and obvious fashion in the same chapter the fancast was posted so people can see it was me who created the fancast.

4. be sure to tag me!! i'd love to see your book/work and i'd prefer if i had proof that you mentioned me via tag. please do NOT forget this step!

5. don't be petty and delete the credit later. i will continue tracking your book's progress to ensure this does not happen.

that's it!! if you follow these five steps, everything should be fine!! thank you for reading!