Part 1

Danny stood in a hotel run by one of his best friend's parents waiting on the other male to join him at the bar for drinks. He tossed his black shaggy hair from his crystal blue eyes to get a view around him. His thumbs ran under the tux's jacket's collar as he looked over the room finally spotting a red head also in a tux that strolled into the room. The pair meeting to shake hands. The younger of the two smiling, "Hey Parker, It's been a while. We should've met sooner."

Parker stood tall at an astonishing height of 6'5. The male didn't slouch and walked with pride. His fluffy hair sliding over his shoulders. With Danny standing beside the other male, it was obvious that he was shorter at a height of 5'4. His shoulders sagging just a bit especially compared to the twenty-two-year-olds. They had decided to get together for brunette's nineteenth birthday.

The taller of them bought the other a drink and they strolled into the lobby together. Parker's silver hues gleaming as he glared at the crowd that had appeared. "We should head up to my place before more people come in. It'll be overwhelming and the staff will need my help to run things. We can party when I'm done." Danny gave a nod, following him until they heard a loud crash.

Pyru a young boy from a foreign country lays on the hotel floor holding his leg. His soft blue eyes glance up to the men and women surrounding him, whispers of his odd attire and clumsiness reaching his ears. He looks down as tears well up in his eyes at the pain in his arm where the man had grabbed and shoved him out of the way, he glances down at his Crystal he used in his performance and sighs softly gathering the pieces with his good arm.

His brownish blond hair having come undone from their ties, as he tries to gather all the pieces, he notices the two standing at the end of the hotel and he blushes even more embarrassed that such interesting people witnessed such a show of weakness "this must be the most horrid moment since i landed here." he mumbles in a rich and silky accent that would be hard to place. He puts all the gathered pieces into his pouch tied to his hip and stands holding his arm, unsure of what to do now with all these eyes on him.

Parker handed his glass to Danny and walked over to Pyru with his hands in his pocket. "Hello, my name is Parker Long. This hotel is owned by my family and I. If you need help please let me give you a hand." His pale hand slid from his pocket, extending to the other male. "I feel horrible for letting such rude people into my establishment." At the snap of his fingers, hotel workers appeared for him and he stood up straight. "Take these bags to the penthouse. I will be having two guests tonight." They nodded, whilst picking up his luggage. And Parker gazed down at the blond. "I do hope I'm not being too forward for you." A charming smile spread across his features as he turned to walk back over to Danny.

Danny tosses his dark locks to the side, out of his face. "Always have to invite strangers to your home, don't you?" Parker scoffed, "Of course not. You make it sound like I go out every night." He turned to Pryu, "I apologize for intruding on your business. It just seemed as though you needed to be saved. This is my friend, Danny." He gestured to the other who playfully winked.

Pyru stares at the two man having taken Parker's hands, Pyru's hands were smooth and felt cool to the touch, his soft gaze gong between the two men as his face flushes a scarlet red "th-thank you very much, tis a very kind gesture, i.. if its not too much trouble i will respectfully join you" he watches the men take his luggage and smiles softly maybe there was many nice people in this country then he was originally told. dusting of his dress and hip shawl, he walks up to the two and smile.

"thank you for the assistance, i'll tend to my arm once i get to... the room?" he tilts his head then shakes it smiling, looking over at Danny blushing heavily at his wink from earlier "i am Pyru Mahca'hel. i-im very grateful." he bows respectfully to the two men, feeling oddly flustered being in the presence of the two, straightening up he bashfully plays with the hem of his dress as he glances down occasionally looking up at the two through his lashes.

Parker grinned, "Don't think you'll be handling your arm on your own." He ruffled Pyru's hair before checking his cuffs and letting a smile drift across his features. "I know plenty about the medical world so I can give you a hand." When they stepped onto one of their private elevators, Parker leaned against the hand railing thoughtfully. His eyes running over Pyru momentarily. "What do you like to do in your spare time?"

Danny nudged the redhead with his elbow. "I'm sure the guy doesn't want to answer all your silly questions." His eyes flickered between green and blue causing Parker to snort.

The tallest of the males, Parker pushed the other, Danny as he rolled his eyes. "You need to calm down and relax. It wasn't like I planned on sucking--" He clicked his tongue cautiously looking to the floor. Finally, he spoke up, "I really don't know where I was going with that sentence." The pair began to nervously laugh while elbowing each other.

Danny leaned forward, "Just ignore him. He's a moron." He winked again, remembering the nice blush he got in response last time.

Pyru listened quietly, smiling ever so softly as the two talk, gathering their questions but at the mention of sucking he flustered and raised an eyebrow. Turning to face Danny just as he winked causing him to turn a deep crimson so he hid his face under a veil as he waited for it to fade, his heart beated fast with excitement and something else, a feeling who couldn't place.

Before responding however he shook his head and smiled "well i don't mind, it's not often one gets to speak from someone from my homeland nor a prince. i enjoy wandering the fields and valleys exploring the scenery, writing things i discover as well as messing in the Arcane, when im permitted, i enjoy spending time with people, preferably guys, since girls get weird around me." he thinks "im unsure if my duties count but i do traditional ceremonial dances as well as try to maintain peace and...well this might be weird but fight spirits. in my country they are a big part of our world and lore i understand it's different here." he smiles sweetly "i must say you two seem really close im rather envious" he smiles passionately the light dancing in his eyes, he turns to look to the door but stumbles into Danny. quickly getting off he blushes and looks down "im so very sorry sir"

Danny grinned wickedly seeing Pyro act so shy. His hands slid into the pockets of his tux pants, listening to him describe his life. "That all sounds really cool. So, you're a prince?" He scratched the back of his head glancing between the floor and him. "That's understandable, while we'be put up with women in the past we both prefer men to girls." Parker smirked him and Danny shrugged, neither caring if Pyru knew the truth. "We could give you a lesson or two on fighting. It's kind of a body of ours." Seeing Pyru stumble, Danny made sure he didn't fall. "Don't worry about it."