Part 5

The awkwardness in the suite was so thick Danny felt like it could crush them. clearing his throat, he spoke up "so i guess we should start discussing things. like who we are, what we are and in your position Pyru why you are here." looking over at Parker who was more than a little annoyed by this little gathering, he shifted and groaned "Danny i don't see the point in this, do we really need to do this?" Danny glanced at Pyru who has puffed up a bit "yes we do it would make Pyru more comfortable and me as well" Danny smiles reassuringly at Parker who scoffs. Danny sighs, this wasn't winning any points with Pyru. sitting up he winks at Pyru "then i will go first. im Danny Fenton, 18 years old. i grew up with a sister and mother and father in a small town called Amity Park. I guess you're wondering about my powers?"

Pyru nodes softly "yeah that did cross my mind to ask" Danny smiles at the small blush on Pyru's cheek, this boy was super adorable. "well when i was 14 my mom and dad, who are ghost hunters by the way. Well they built a strange gate device. Well it didn't work so i had went in after they left too see if i could fix it, my parents can be a bit airheaded and they built the on and off switch on the inside" Pyru giggles then quickly covers his face "oh.. um sorry" anny smirks not offended in the least "it's alright it is rather laughable. Well i wasn't really paying attention so while i was looking around i had accidentally pushed the button, well the device turned on and i was blasted with energy from the Ghost Zone, i'll get to that in a minute. Okay so this energy rearranged my molecules. When i woke up i had white hair and glowing green eyes. i could do more or less what ghosts could with the exception i could turn back and forth between the two forms." he glanced at Pyru who is now sitting back letting all that Information sink in.

Pyru was a bit overwhelmed with a story like that but at the same time it was very interesting. he smiled "okay so im assuming the Ghost Zone is Neather Realm of realm of spirits?" Danny nodded his black hair sliding into his eyes. Pyru though that it was a cute look. turning he faced Parker "well um i guess it's your turn?" Parker gritted his teeth then stood up "um maybe some other time i don't feel like sharing." Pyru reached out "please i'd love to know more about a new fri-" Parker turned and glared at him, Pyru tensed and his eyes went silver his muscles tensing for a fight. Parker tsked and turned "when someone tells you they don't wanna talk get a clue ok?" Parker nodded and looked down as Parker headed off to his room. The two boys watched him walked off feeling a bit tensed. Danny turned and smiles slightly "he's a bit touchy about his past.... or anything about him really...." Pyru nodded looking at the door feeling disheartened. "Yeah... well then i guess i'll tell you about myself. as you know im a prince and i am currently of the age 20. i come from a long line of Kings and Guardians. These Guardian Kings or Queens protect their people and land from beings of the other world anything from witches to demon. From a young age i was trained to fight and vanquish these spirits." inhaling and bracing himself as he was getting ready to tell his purpose of being here.

Glancing up at Danny he saw the stars in his eyes which made him feel as if his cheeks were heating up, knowing his face has changed a shade he looked down making the veil drop as he continued. "Well, a year ago something happened. Something large on a um world ending scale. some marauders were digging around an old ruin my people were sure there was nothing in it, but we were wrong. These marauders had uncovered a tomb, thinking they struck gold they began to loot the place. One touched a sarcophagus. In doing so his life was drained for the Entity inside, this Entity was knwn by the name Akmeh-Rus a powerful Necromancer who in life ruled over the lands bringing forth demons, corpses and the damned but in death he became a god. On pair to the egyptian god anubis he nearly killed the world until a woman, one of my ancestors seduced him and using her own body trapped him within her eternal embrace. Oh i went off topic i do that sometimes.." Pyru's face flushes even more tinting his already pink cheeks a dark velvety crimson. He looked up at Danny and was surprised to see his face had paled and his mouth had droped. Clearing his throat Pyru continued "well they released him and my lands were ravaged with famine and plague. The dead would rewake, spirits long gone returned, ancient evils were awoken by his powers and my land has been thrown into war between the living and the dead. In one of these wars Akmeh-Rus took a hit from my Soulfia, an attack the combines the energy of the Mind, Heart,Body and Soul which made his physical form shatter, in a rage he fled and we lost him. Until a few weeks ago when one of my friends here in the States told me of all these strange occurrences and deaths here in this city. So i came here to try to put a stop to it.... and thats why im here."