Part 4

Pyru steps out from the double doors looking around strangely the city was quiet as the sky has become dark, Pyru walks silently down the street. The normal anxiety that comes when a dark spirit was near crept into Pyru's chest he felt his eyes change silver and his body shift to attack mode as he navigated the dark streets, a woman stumbles up to him and droops on him "oooye~! your a cutie, ya a boy?!" he smiles politely but the woman made him nervous he didn't like when drunks got too close to him "u-uh yes ma'am but i really must be going!" she hics and stares at him "oooye ya eyes, they bloody fucken silvah!" he sighs and dances around her gently laying her down she blinks confused by the swift actions as Pyru quickly rushes off.

turning the corner he stops and pulls out his orb swirling around his waist,chest and then levitated it in his hand getting into a fighting stance that was rather feminine. a woman with long white hair and in a wedding dress stood above a young man, she wailed before turning to show a beautiful face but her mouth wider than normal. Pyru winces he really hated spirits with deformity they made his skin crawl "Spirit that has fallen into darkness, soul beseeched in sin i shall cleanse you!" Pyru rushes the spirit who quickly retaliated by shooting her tongue as if it was a wip, Pyru dodged it spinning and bending like a dancer too and fro as the attacks came. He used the wall as leverage and ran along it tossing the orb into the spirit the woman clawed at her chest "what in the name of hell?!" Pyru lands behind her and crosses his hands "God Speed!" and then out threw his arms the orb glew bright then set out a large wave of holy energy, the spirit screamed and vanished as it was purified. Pyru sighs and makes the orb follow him as he heads back out into the street his mind wondered to Danny i wonder where he is...." he shook his head and walked on down to the Main Blvd "that was just a weaker spirit not who im looking for..."

Danny flipped impatiently through a magazine while sitting in Parker's living room. The other male had gone with his mother to get more of their special drinks. They had left for a moment to get fresh food, but when they got back their guest was gone. He had no idea where the hell Pyru had disappeared to! It concerned him, but he tried to keep calm and wait for the boy to return. Finally, she rose and made a quick decision. He began to walk to the massive window jumping into the air as a ring shot out around his body. His hair turned white as his eyes flicked to a glowing green. He phased through the glass letting the white D stretch proudly over his chest. The city was so much larger than he was used to it would take him hours to search it alone, but he wanted to find Pyru. There was this drive within him to make sure he was alright. His gaze darted around, someone could have taken him or worse by now... He should've started looking sooner.

His shoulders sunk as he began drifting to the ground disappointed in himself. Going invisible he shot across the street and froze upon spotting a figure that looked a lot like Pyru's. He decided to stay transparent wanting to get a closer look before revealing himself. He floated over, circling the male to make sure he was alright. A soft sigh of relief left him realizing he was okay. Quickly, he flew to an alley to transform back to his human self. He stepped out in front of Pyru and gave a surprised expression. "There you are! Thank goodness you're okay." He came over and gave him a tight hug, kissing his forehead. "I was very worried you'd just left us." He ruffled the other male's hair and gave a charming smile.

Pyru frowns knowing he had felt a spirit just a few minutes ago and then it was gone. he smiles up at Danny and kisses his cheek "oh hey sorry im on...uh business." he closed his eyes and stretched out with his mind searching for anything abnormal. he picked up a few vampires, some non violent ghosts and a few witches but not what he was looking for "damn.... i don't feel it" he opens his eyes and sees Danny staring at him. He blushes and turns "im uh hunting i guess is the word. though it would seem only minor beings are out and about tonight." he looks back and smiles at Danny as he takes his hand and walks with him down Main.