Part 7

"You know what you should do? Take man out back. hit with potato sack. lay man in bed, make him naked. put ring on finger say he knocked you up. if he refuses, bah give him to wolf." the elderly russian lady said gleefully to Pyru as she gave him guy advice. Pyru was sitting back his eyes wide and his lips pursed as he stared at her demonstration of smashing someone's head in with a sack. No sooner when she got to undressing the imaginary man did her daughter, the bartender come out and swat at her with the broom "Babushka! i told you, no talk to normally function humans. you make customers more scared than a chicken in bear den." the old woman scurries off her hands in the air as she laughs gleefully. the woman stood across from Pyru "do not bother with grandmother. she is how you say dead in head dah?" Pyru nods and turns his attention to the tv. A news report was running on missing person cases. He needed to blow off some steam and what better way then a spirit kidnaping people from their beds. Smiling in thanks he pays his tab and walks out of the bar and looks around. The Street lamps glew dimly. "you know what. lets kick some ass!" he spread his arms out then went flying riding the air like a wave, the wind twirled and shifted as he suft it on his feet laughing gleefully as he came up apon the first spirit, a Snake woman with a small dog in her mouth he jumped high into the air and slammed his orb down into the snake straight through her chest making her shater and turn to dust. landing back on the wave of wind he went down main street turning the corner. he jumped and flipped into the air landing on his feet in a dash, he spreaded his arms then threw them to the left and began spinning his orb twirls around him like a large blade as he began taking out a mass of spirits that had gathered to feed off the negativity on main street. "Come on is this the best you got i haven't even broke a nail" he stopped and posed bent over a hand on his lower back and he beckoning finger as he winked at the Spirit of a Boy who was caught on fire. the boy howls and rushes him running madly and bursting into a bright white fire, Pyru slides to the left and jumps kicking his orb into the spirit turning it into golden ichor cleansing it, he flips back. and Turns facing a new spirit.

The woman glared at him "no one likes a show of princes" she said through large fangs leaking venom. Pyru shrugs "im blowing off steam, have you ever been so confused about a guy and your situation you just kinda explode" she arches an eyebrow "no" she looks down "oh." the orb vibrates and she explodes into light. Pyru nods "yeah it's kinda like that" he rushes through the street cleaning corner from corner. He stops on Second Street and glances up. La'blanc was flying over him "Busy today i see kitten. good work on those spirit , it was like watching a dance ahahahaha!" she waves and flies off, Pyru watches and waves as he turned to walk down the street. This one was quiet frowning he looked around his eyes still silver "now i know there is one here...." the building beside him trembled. His face twitched as he slowly turns to face it. "Oh..." the wall explodes as a large pile of bones with a giant skull in the front bursts, he yips and books it running from the giant Bone Worm "oh come on where do you even find that many bones in a city!" he jumps dodging its mouth. He jumps atop the building and then at the top turns and rushes back down moving his arms around him like a wave making the orb twirl around him before he out shoots his arm making the orb fly twords the creature it pierces through it from mouth to tail making it turn into light. Feeling finally allot better he flips and lands on his feet looking around "well.... i feel better.

He stops though when he saw a child being dragged from his room by a large web. jumping he sliced the web and caught the young girl "what the...." he glances up as the sky above the block becomes a large web. a woman sat in the middle and laughed "oooh it's the Prince! i have been waiting, i see you slaughtered my minions." Pyru shrugged "well you know, i've had a bad day and they were all over the place kinda asking for it." the woman came into the light her mandibles twitching "i shall devour your body and soul and in turn i will gain great power and He shall reward me handsomely" Pyru prepared himself standing in his traditional pose he tossed his orb into the sky as it reflected the energy around it turning purple. He frowned "great Darkness." he jumped out of the way as acidic webs covered where he was standing "don't you think you should warn someone first?" he glanced up "your a Jorogumo. So there isn't a way for you to be here without that Ancient Evils help. lucky for you im incredibly upset today so i'll make this quick." she laughs as she began her charge crawling on the webs above she sends millions of spiders loose, tiny spiders flood the road coming to Pyru, he smirks and crossing his arms over his chest he floats "Te pouri pouri" a large blast of cold darkness radiates out of Pyru's body like a supernova rotting the spiders, spinning he rushes up and slams into the Jorogumo. she howls as he lets out another blast, making her fall and land on her back, she howls with rage and her legs kick as she claws trying to turn back upright, Pyru closed his eyes and put a hand to his lips the other in the air "Ko te Whakamatau" his body is engulfed in darkness then he flies down like a meteor slamming into her abdomen she lets out a roar, as he bounces high again and then rockets back down slamming into her thorax, blood squirtz from the Jorogumo's mouth as she wreaths in pain. This time the darkness spins around him and he himself began to spin as he spiraled down landing onto her head smashing it into the ground making a crater on impact he jumps back and winces as he becomes paralyzed from that attack "this is why i hate using Maori Tongue spells... ugh..." She writhes in pain before righting herself and turning to him "you little bastard! i will devour you!" she crawls over to him in a blur and before Pyru knew it his left shoulder had been impaled.

She laughs gleefully her upper woman have moving in rotation with delight as she stabs Pyru in the other shoulder "now. stay put!" she howls as she strikes her mouth latching onto his neck her fings sinking in spiritual energy bursts from the bite and Pyru lets out a cry, the burning pain in his neck letting him know he has been poisoned by the Jurogumo's toxins. Finally the paralysis wore off and Pyru glared arching his neck he bit into the spider woman's face "Tuhinga o te tinana" his orb flared with dark magic as his teeth sunk into her face she lets out a scream which escalated into a screech as her face began to rot and miasma flowed from the wound, Pyru loosened his jaw and jumped back slouching on his knee, as Jorogumo crawled all over the place her hands on her face as she screeched and writhed, her body contorting and twisting as she was rekt with pain. fumbling around and slamming into buildings she finally collapsed with a sigh as her body fully rotted and a soul flew into the sky. the webs fell from the sky and vanished the spirits domain having been dissolved, However Pyru had collapsed his vision becoming black as he drifted off from this world.

Giant boobs descended from the heavens "Pyru, death is not your destiny young sparrow" Pyru moaned in pain trying to push the giant boob cloud away "please go away i can't seem to get to the Promised Land with your giant tits in my way!" the boobs jiggled and smacked him in the face "Pyru would you get the hell up?!" He held his face and yelped "oww giant tits of the sky i am up" he goes to try to move around them but the tits would not move "fine have it your way" suddenly he felt like he couldn't breath and like to large clouds were stuck agenst his face. he squirmed and kicked "god help me a demon of tits is trying to ruin my soul" finally he opens his eyes and trys to sit up but to no prevail. he blinks and pushes La'blanc off off him "jesus La'blanc trying to kill me?" The Witch laughs and pats his head floating above him. "My dear don't you mean save your life you were on death's door with that venom in your veins i cleaned them out ohohoho" as she laughed her tits jiggled. 

Pyru sighed as he sat up and looked around he was still on the street "well that was a Jorogumo. there is no way that should have been here. so i know im in the right place." he glances around then closes his eyes reaching out with his senses. Nothing, he couldn't sense a spirit anywhere in the town "well i guess im done for tonight...." he looks over at La'blanc who has found a cat to tease with a piece of grass. Smiling he walked over to her "wanna go get a drink i think im going to need a break before i go to the Inn again" She turned to him and tackled him boobs taking away his sight.