Micro City: an unsettling surprise.

Based off the above video.

Jack's POV

Today was just like every other day, I browse games on different engines just like I did everyday before that. I thought about recording overwatch but a game stood out to me as I continued to scroll. Giant an HTC Vive VR game, "This sounds interesting."  I got it and went into my VR recording area after getting everything set up to record. "Whapish, Top of the mornin' to ya laddies!" I started off just like every other video, the game looked very retro at first but once I got to the point I put on the in game sunglasses everything changed. 

I watched as the world around dissipated into an intergalactic portal and it was just me that entered the other side, I didn't think much of it as I usually get really involved in games. I didn't notice that I no longer had the vive as I awoke on a sandy beach. "Woah.." I stood up and saw the city around me, I watched as cars drove by and people walked around with their families or dogs. Everything seemed more realistic than that of the title screen but I continued to think it was all a game. 

I was brought out of my trance when I heard a scream below me it was a woman who was probably in her early 20's. I reached down and picked her up "Why are you screaming?!" I laughed when she fainted and placed her on a roof, "Well then, moving on!" I walked into the middle of the city noting that it kind of looked like L.A. I picked up lots of different things such as a tree and looked at it, I picked up a dog, that was very cute, I was careful not to step on anything though even though it was a game. 

A plane flew over head and I watched in awe, I stood watching it fly in the distance when I heard honking below. I laughed and picked up the car it was coming from, seeing a tan male with dark hair. I shook the car playfully and smiled, earning a scream from the player model. "Oh, well that wasn't a very manly scream," I chuckled and decided I wanted a closer look and tried to open the car door. However, I ended up tearing it off, "Oops." I then pulled out the man in the vehicle and inspected him, "Wow! You just look so real! This is amazing!"

I shook the male and spun around laughing while he continued to scream. "I think you're my new best friend!" I brought him closer to my face moving him closer to my mouth and back away, "Or I could just eat you like Attack on Titan!" I laughed as I mimicked what that would be like, this made the guy scream an even higher pitch and flail about. I inspected myself for a pocket and realized quickly that I didn't have a shirt pocket. I looked at my jeans and shrugged, "Sorry lil' dude it's pant pocket for you." It sounded like he said something but I didn't catch it. I then got distracted by others things that I completely forgot about the man I had shoved into my pocket. 

Mark's POV 

Today was a bad day for me, I had just got fired from my job and was on my way home to sulk about it. I didn't want anything to do with anything or anybody. I was simply driving in downtown L.A. when a large shadow caste above, I didn't think much of it other than cloud cast or something. It wasn't until a large object was in my way that I realize something was different today, I was angry and didn't care to take in details only honk at the object in front of me. In the midst of honking and yelling large pale fingers gripped around my car, I screamed as I was jolted into the air presumably carried by whatever those fingers belonged to. 

My stomach sunk as the world stopped moving and I was met with a large face, I could only see the bottom half of his nose and mouth as well as all the details of his facial hair. 'Oh god' I screamed a 'very manly scream not' as he began to shake my vehicle, I was glad today was a day I buckled up. He was talking and his voice was loud so I didn't quite make out what he was saying since I was covering my ears. He stopped and I saw his hand come towards my door, I locked it and inwardly face palmed myself as he simply ripped it off. 'Good work Mark you're an idiot that is a giant.' I closed my eyes as the hand reached in, I felt the pressure of my seat belt ripping and gravity playing against my body as I was pulled out of my car. I opened my eyes and instantly regretted it as two giant blue eyes stared right at me inspecting every once of my small body compared to him. 'That isn't a short joke' I told myself.