THE HATEFUL LOVE

Author: Nandhu_Arshi
Status: ongoing

The Hateful Love

Atharv Singhania, Self made young Business Tycoon of India. At 28, He has everything at his feet. 

He is mysterious, cruel, tempered, selfish and dangerous with his shadows of past lurking like a demon. He is the nightmare of his rivals.

Get on his bad books and ready to loose everything in life.

Kiya Malhotra, at 25, sees herself as independant and free spirited. Growing without her parents, life taught her hard.

 Laced with past, she covers every bad memories with a smile which makes her brother's day. In all she is a girl who wants her life her way.

So what happen when their path collide? Atharv is merciless and selfish while Kiya is genuine and caring. When the past began unfold, things do change but for good or bad, only time will answer.

~ * ~ ~ * ~

"Now what we have here" said Atharv Singhania as he clasp his hands together and walks near Kiya, his face with a devilish grin. She becomes aware of his move but too numb to react.

"Wh-what are yo-you do-do-doing?" Kiya manage to form a word, her insides shivering as she look at Atharv who is a step away from her."coming towards you darling" Atharv said, his face with a grin while Kiya's hazelnut orbs wides with fear. In a second, her legs goes back as she looks at him, eyes moisture.

"St-stay away!" She panic as she move back while Atharv starts to come forward."Bhaiya!" Kiya shouts, her body shivering, with fear or fury? Both. Out of nowhere there comes two hands on either side of Kiya, holding her in a death grip. Scared, she turns her head slightly and sees two girl guards holding her in place."Leave me! Bhaiya! Leave me" She shouts and tries to wriggle herself out of the iron grip."Ssh! Keep calm Kiya" He said in an intense tone which shut her off immediately.

 "It is your brother at the gunpoint remember?"