Characters

Mackenzie King

Full Name: Mackenzie Rose King

Nicknames: Mack, Lil sis, Junior, King, Zee, Mackaroy

Age: 12

Family: Xander McCormick (Adopted Brother)
Mrs McCormick (Adopted Mother)
Gerald McCormick (Adopted Father)

Friends: Zuri, Griff, Tiffany (Tiff), Jorge, Xander, Emma, Lou, Ravi

Enemies: Hazel

Cabin: Woodchuck

Crush: Griff

Personality: Fun, Sassy, Adventurous, doesn't follow rules, Friendly, Stubborn, Quick-Tempered, Easy to annoy, Loves her friends like family.

Bio: Hi I'm Mackenzie King and I am an ex-juvenile delinquent. 

I was arrested for stealing and was sent to juvenile detention when I was 7, because I was caught with a plasma TV in my hands, running away from a shop.  When I was 10 years old the empty cell across from me was filled with a boy who looked about my age. "Hi I'm Griff Jones, who are you?" The boy asked me, "I'm Mackenzie King nice to meet you Jones, why are you here?" I ask, "stealing, you?" "Same" from then on he became my best friend until I was roughly pulled from my cell by a guard and being told that some random family wants to adopting me as part of a rehabilitation program. 

When I got to this little, grey room, another guard I called Rusty, led two adults and a boy who looked about 15 into the room, they were talking about adopting me, practically ignoring my existence until the woman turned to me and told me to grab my things because I was going home with them. I nodded, smiling to myself, I was desperate to get away from the disgusting food and the freezing cell. 

The family seemed nice and they welcomed me into their home without hesitation. Just before I left, Griff gave me his bracelet, the one he wore all the time, and I don't ever take it off. My new older brother, Xander, has a summer job as a counsellor at this dinghy old camp in MooseRump, Maine, my new parents decided it would be good for me to get out into nature so they sent me too. The camp was also supposed to help in the rehabilitation process, we shall see about that, but juvie stunk so it was a nice change of scenery. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my new life, but I miss Griff, and my other friends. I hope that I'll see them again someday.