Chapter 2 - Dance In My Pants

Mack's POV
Mack's Outfit

I had just walked into the mess hall when I heard Ravi saying how honored he was to be in change of the dance this year

I had just walked into the mess hall when I heard Ravi saying how honored he was to be in change of the dance this year. "Dude the only reason you are in charge of something people are supposed to have fun at is because both Lou and Xander just don't want to do it... duh" I say as I walk up to them. "Well she isn't wrong," Lou tells him, "Yea I mean people are supposed to have fun!" Xander says trying to be supportive, key word trying. "Oh and later you two have the honor of cleaning up the mess hall bathrooms!" Xander tells them but thankful for those two Emma gave him the 'don't do that or I will hurt you' look. "Just kidding, sweetie!" he says trying to get back on his I'm so cool attitude. "EEWWW! PDA, PDA, I don't wanna hear that!!" I screech before running out the doors and bashing straight into Griff.

Griff's POV
I was about to walk inside when I heard the familiar screech of Mack, she has a very memorable shriek. As I reached for the door it bashed open and the crazy blonde came rushing out and crashed right into me. "Oh sorry there Griffindor, didn't see you..." she apologized before bolting to the cabin.

When I reached the front of the lunch line Jorge complimented my beanie that I had on today, "thanks dude, I got it off Mack before she left Juvie," I tell him, "oh that's nice she gave it too you!" he replies. "Yeah, gave..." I dragged off before going and sitting at one of the empty tables.

Mack's POV

"I hate to watch Griff go but I love to watch him leave..." Zuri sighs as I walk up to the two girls standing in line. "I know, there is something so deliciously forbidden about a boy with a checkered past..." Tiff finishes off for her. "You guys are sooo weird I mean Griff is cute but not drool worthy!" I exclaim and they start arguing as we reach the front of the line, "but you know he does look cute in that hat... wait that's MINE!!!" I hurry over to him and grab my beanie off his head.

"Oi! that's mine!" he say, "well it wasn't to start with was it Griffy!" I say in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh yeah... right," He says looking at his 'food'. "Now Griff, what do we not do with my stuff?' I say like I'm talking to a young child, "take it," he answers in an apologetic voice, I than pat his head and coo, "good boy."

-----Great Lawn-----

After Griff finished his 'food' we walked out of the doors to the great lawn to see a DJ booth set up with, 'Rockin' Ravi Ross The Record Rhombus' on a sign above it. "Ai, ai, ai," I groan as we walk towards Ravi and Emma talking about Xander and Lou. "Look Emma, Xander is my big brother and I can tell you right now, him and Lou have always had that kinda bond where the are very close. And sometimes they do act coupley but its their friendship so they don't like each other like that," I say to hopefully reassure Emma. "Thanks Mack, that's just what I needed to hear," she say in a more confident voice. Then the two siblings start arguing over something so Griff and I left and walked towards the lake.

-----Later That Day - Grizzly Cabin-----

I was sitting on my bed reading one of Zuri's magazines that I stole when Lou and Xander walked in. "Since Ravi and Emma have the dance covered, why don't we prep for the CPR class?" Lou suggests. "Hang on let me leave first please, I don't need to see this," I say quickly as I jump off the bed and bolt out the door. I'm standing out on the Deck when I hear Lou yelling about needing CPR so I loo through the window. Griff came up next to me and said, "Watcha doin?", I jumped a little before replying, "Watching Lou be in distress," he gives me a strange look before joining me at the window.