IX

Jungkook was satisfied with the effect he had on Taehyung, and was currently grinning like a monkey. It was already December, meaning it's been quite a few weeks since he started to talk with Taehyung.

Soon, it was 29th of December, and Jungkook was pacing around his room, with his bed colored in hues of pink and purple clothes he pulled out of his closet. He finally found a really cute sweater dress, that he paired up with white knee high socks and some cute pink underwear.

Jungkook giggled, satisfied with his outfit and hoped that Taehyung would like it too

Jungkook giggled, satisfied with his outfit and hoped that Taehyung would like it too. He was real excited to meet all of them, and was hoping that he doesn't mess up or faint in front of them.

He was a bit scared of how the fangirls will act towards him, but he shrugged it off, knowing that daddy would be happy to see him like this, and he could do anything to make him happy.

....
Jungkook woke up quite early in the morning, as he was too excited to sleep and he also wanted to make sure he doesn't get late. He took a quick shower and took a selfie of himself and posted it on twitter.

@little_kookie
💖💖

'Jungkook-ah, it's time to go' his mother smiled and kisses his cheek, and dropped him off at the meet and greet venue. He was so happy that he had a non judgemental mother. W a sigh, he gave his pass and stepped in.

Jungkook was blushing hard, holding his stuffie to him while waiting in the line. Thankfully majority of the girls present there called him cute and not something rude.

Soon, he was close enough to see the six people he loved the most. Taehyung was looking extremely handsome today, and Jungkook found himself getting nervous and blushed.

15 more people to go, Jungkook thought and he kept on quietly walking as the line got shorter.

Soon enough, he was away from the band by just two people, and was rocking side to side while clutching onto his stuffie happily. Finally, the security motioned for him to greet the members of BTS, and Taehyung was the first in line.

'Hello daddy.. Its me, Kookie.'